Honeymoon

Jimin and Jungkook have been waiting happily and patiently for their college acceptance letter. Jungkook goes and checks the mail every morning, and yet, nothing. Always early in the morning at 5am. The sound of the alarm blazing.

"Mmm, babe. Turn it off," Jimin would always groan.

Jungkook rolled over and kissed Jimin's cheek.

"Gotta check the mail."

Jungkook got up but Jimin pulled him back down and cuddled him. Wrapping his legs around him.

"You've been doing to everyday. Please just stay in bed for today."

Jungkook sighed as he looked at Jimin.

"But even you know how important this is to us! Ah Jimin."

Jimin bit Jungkook's ear.

"No! It's a Saturday and you are staying in this bed until 12pm!"

"Stop being unreasonable! I can come back to bed after checking. Or you can come with me."

Jungkook got up, with Jimin still attached to him like a koala. He walked with him as Jimin pouted, laying his head on Jungkook's naked shoulder. They walked outside. Jungkook reached in their mailbox and pulled everything out. He took it back into the house looking through everything, almost screaming when he found an envelope for "Plague University." Despite the name, it's a fantastic school.

"JIMIN-SHI LOOK!"

Jimin opened his tired eyes and looked to his husband as he looked at the envelope.

"Oh... OH!"

Jimin hopped down from Jungkook's back and snatched the letter from him. He ripped it open with a huge smile on his face. He pulled out his letter.

"Dear Mr. Park," he began, "we're glad to inform you that you have been accepted to Plague University, in your academic major. We would love you to join us. Sincerely, Plague University's Council."

Jimin smiled hard as he hugged his alpha husband, kissing him. Jungkook chuckled thinking back. "Mr. Park", isn't Mr. Park anymore.

"What's so funny eh?"

"Well, apparently you and I aren't married. And you're Mr. Park instead of Mr. Jeon, or should I say Mrs."

Jungkook snickered. Jimin playfully smacked his arm.

"Oh shut your mouth and open yours."

Jungkook smiled as he opened his.

"Dear Mr. Jeon, we're glad to inform you that you have been accepted into Plague University, in your law major. We would love you to join us. Sincerely, Plague University's Council."

Jungkook grinned to himself.

"I got in too."

Jimin back hugged him.

"Now we can finally relax until my 4 years of torture and your what 7 years of torture?"

Jungkook groaned.

"Don't remind me, please?"

Jungkook held Jimin's waist as he sighed.

"We should pack yeah? It's almost my birthday, and time for our honeymoon."

Jimin smiled and nodded.

•🖤•

"Ah, Jungkook-ah!"

Jungkook walked into their bedroom and looked up to Jimin.

"What is it babe?"

"My heat... it starts next week or the next week after that."