I'm Sorry

"I find the defendant guilty!"

Those words were music to Jungkook's ears. He would have never thought this trial would finally end. There was cheering among the court. Jungkook clapped and laughed. He'd fought a great battle and was proud of the result. The client he was fighting with grabbed him by the neck and hugging him tightly.

"Thank you Jungkook. Thank you so much!"

He smiled and hugged her back.

"You're very welcome Chelsey."

•🖤•

"You aren't going drinking?!"

Jungkook pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Why should I go drinking?"

"To celebrate a fight well fought. And a battle well won."

Jungkook snorted.

"You know my husband is pissed at me right? I've complained to you time and time again."

"Yeah but, he won't mind right?"

"Pssh sure. Unless my daughter starts to get upset. If she's upset, he's even more angry."

Jungkook collected his things until the door swung open. It was Chelsey.

"You'll be coming to the hotel with us right? For drinks?"

Jungkook groaned and looked to an excited Hoseok. He sighed then looked at his phone, "8:45."

"How long?"

Chelsey and Hoseok screamed, "3 hours!"

"1 hour."

"2 and a half hours!"

"30 minutes."

"2 hours."

"I won't go."

"FINE!"

Chelsey and Hoseok looked at each other.

"1 and a half hours."

Jungkook looked down upon them.

"Fine. After that I'm going home."

Chelsey smiled and grabbed his arm pulling him out of his office. Hoseok following behind. And off they went to drink and have fun.

•🖤•

Jungkook looked up and realized his vision was blurred. He looked around and saw Hoseok and Chelsey laughing with each other.

"Hobi, what time is it?"

"Hahaha hahaha, it's um, hah, 12am! Don't go home maaaan. Stay at the hotel."

"Where would I stay?"

"You is tipsy even if you is not druuunk! You should not even get on road and drive."

Jungkook groaned. He decided to take the two people to their rooms. First he dropped off Hoseok then took Chelsey to her room. He placed her down in the bed but as he backed up her arms wrapped around his neck and her legs wrapped around his waist.

She bit her lips and looked into Jungkook's eyes.

"You're so hot Kookie."

She pulled him down and kissed him. He was shocked and tried to push her away. She flipped them over then started stripping. Jungkook sat up, stopping her from taking her bra off.

"Come on sexy."

She started grinding on his dick. She pushed her chest against his. He was trying his best to not let the feeling and the alcohol get to him.