Twins?!

-Short(ish) Episode-

The Jeon family decided to all go together the next month to get an ultrasound.

"Well Mr. Jeon, your babies seem to be healthy."

Mr. Han was hoping they'd catch the "babies."

Hwa-Young did but not the parents.

"Wait, what's the two circles?"

"They're your babies."

"Tw-twins?! I gotta push our two babies?! Jeon Jungkook plan my funeral!"

Jungkook laughed and kissed Jimin's forehead.

"Two babies. I hope we have a boy. At least one."

Jimin was silently praying, these 9 months and the 18 years to come go smoothly. As smoothly as having a child explode from your body can be.

•🖤•

Once they arrived home Hwa-Young and Jungkook pampered Jimin to the best of their abilities. Hwa-Young would bring things, massage, or prepare things.

"Dad? You had to do this with mom when I was in there?"

"Yup."

"I'm sorry."

He snorted.

"It wasn't that bad, sometimes. Some days I'd tried to hug your mother and you'd full on kick me. Or when I went for a kiss before I headed to work. You'd kick my stomach."

"Whoopies, sorry."

"It's fine, you didn't try too."

•🖤•

"Jimi, I'm off to work."

"Wait Bubba!"

Jimin came waddling down the stairs sideways. One hand on his back and the other on the railing. Jungkook smiled at his particularly round husband. He loved seeing those rings on his finger as he held his back baring his pups.

Once Jimin reached Jungkook he held his shoulders and huffed, "they're gonna kill me, I know it."

He smiled up at Jungkook then got on his tippy toes and kissed him, "have a good day."

"You too love."

Once Jungkook had left Jimin flopped on the couch, "you two, you're gonna make me pop. I don't know which one of you it is but stop kicking my bladder! I hate having to use the bathroom all the time," Jimin complained chuckling to himself.

"Your big sister hopes on of you is a girl so she can dress you up. Your dad hopes one is a boy. Me? I don't really care. As long as you're healthy and not too big. Don't kill mommy please?"

Jimin felt them kick hoping that meant yes.

Jin💜
Hey baby

Baby Mochi😍
Hiii

Jin💜
How are you?

Baby Mochi😍
Pregnant. Very very pregnant.

Jin💜
Aww, how far along?

Baby Mochi😍
4 months.

Jin💜
AND YOU HAVEN'T TOLD ME?!

Baby Mochi😍
I know, I'm sorry!

Jin💜
It's fine