49

A/n: I don't really know what this chapter is anymore, it wasn't really what I said it would be so sorry about that, it just wouldn't execute the way I wanted it🤡😀🔫

Jungkook groaned slightly as he sat down at the dinner table, hand on his stomach. The others looked up from their plates, alarmed by the sound.

"What's the matter?" Taehyung frowned, placing a warm hand on his shoulder.

"My stomach feels funny today." Jungkook replied softly, shifting in his seat.

"Well-"

Seokjin's suggestion as to why Jungkook may be feeling that way was cut off by Yoongi.

"You could be pregnant, I suppose." The vampire shrugged, twisting a knife around on the tabletop.

"Human males don't get pregnant." Hoseok rolled his eyes whilst shaking his head.

"Really?" Yoongi rose a brow. Hoseok nodded. "Maybe not, but what about..." Yoongi trailed off, pointing with his knife momentarily.

Namjoon raised his brows in surprise, "What?"

"Can't you dogs impregnate humans?" Yoongi murmured, tapping the knife against the table softly.

Jungkook's face paled. His eyes were wide and unblinking as the table fell silent apart from Yoongi's knife tapping.

"That can't be true, right?" Jimin whispered, in as much shock as the rest of them. Yoongi seemed completely calm, despite what he was suggesting.

"Wonho married a human man..." Seokjin recalled.

"And Wonho got him pregnant." Namjoon finished off the sentence, eyes landing on Jungkook.

Jungkook couldn't move. He couldn't think. Of all the seemingly impossible things he experienced with these men, this was the last thing he expected to be possible.

"It's only a possibility." Yoongi shrugged as he rose from his chair. He stepped over to Jungkook and kneeled down.

Yoongi remained silent as he pulled Jungkook's chair out so it was facing him. He gently pressed into a spot on Jungkook's abdomen. Jungkook held his breath. It didn't hurt, but it was obvious why he was anxious.

"Nope." Yoongi shook his head, standing up and returning to his seat like nothing happened.

"Nope?" Taehyung echoed.

"He's not pregnant." Yoongi shook his head.

"How can you be so sure?" Namjoon raised his brows, clearly worried. All of them seemed skeptical. Yoongi's had plenty of moments where his judgement wasn't the most reliable.

The vampire blinked, staring at the group blankly. His stoic expression softened as he cracked a smile. He hummed a bit and set his knife down. He finally spoke.

"Do you even want to guess how many pregnant siblings I took care of?"

"Wouldn't that be different from human pregnancy though? Especially for males." Jimin pointed out. The others murmured in agreement, still not fully convinced. Jungkook sat in silence, still panicking a bit.

"Definitely not. Our mother is human, and all vampires are part human either way. We compared the pregnancies of humans and vampires back in school, too. Just trust me on this one, he's not." Yoongi explained, spreading his hands on the table in front of him.

There was a short pause before Hoseok broke it.

"Wait, you didn't use a condom? Why would you do that if you knew he could get pregnant? Did you want him to get pregnant or something?" Hoseok suddenly realized, shooting a glare at Namjoon.

"A what?" Namjoon blinked, confused.

Hoseok reached in his pocket and threw the pack at Namjoon's face. "Use those next time you fuck him, please."

"I actually didn't, though." Namjoon murmured, staring at the table.

"Wait a minute-"

"What was the point of having this entire conversation then?!" Seokjin groaned, smacking his head against the table.

"You could've just said so!" Taehyung huffed. "You had us all scared we were already going to become chaotic fathers!"

"The real question is why didn't you fuck him? Have you seen his ass?" Yoongi quirked a brow.

Jungkook flushed as he remembered the embarrassing memory of the beginning of their honeymoon.

Namjoon swept him off his feet and led him to a secluded room. They talked at first, Namjoon wanted to make sure Jungkook was completely on board before he did anything. His exact words were: "just because we're married doesn't mean we have to do this if you don't want to. It would never stop me from loving you, it's your call, bunny."

Now why the fuck would Jungkook say no to the 5 course meal that is Kim Namjoon?

It was very different from how Jungkook thought it would be.

He was a complete pleaser, probably something to do with the dog-like personality. He was so focused on Jungkook's pleasure, he forgot about his own. He literally almost ended up forgetting to put the Namdick in it's rightful place that is the Jungbooty.

When he eventually did get around to that part, a problem came along.

"Ow, ow! Take it out, Joonie, it hurts!" Jungkook shrieked.

Namjoon stared down at him silently.

"Jungkook, I haven't put it in yet."

To sum up, Namjoon didn't take his virginity as planned. Instead it would be Hoseok, the next night. After that was Jimin, then Taehyung, Seokjin, and lastly Yoongi. Each got their own day.

"So you didn't fuck him, he's not pregnant, and this entire thing was a waste of time." Jimin sighed, running his fingers through his hair.

"Well at least we know that I can." Namjoon shrugged, pocketing the condoms.

"You better not!" Yoongi snapped, frowning.

"Why not?" Namjoon huffed.

Ah, another bickering fight among the six. Never gets old. All of them were involved, shouting protests and insults like there was no tomorrow.

Jungkook smiled softly at his husbands, not bothered by it. He felt a pain near his stomach again. He stood up abruptly.

"I have to go."

...