50

Jungkook breathed in the fresh air. He overlooked the view from his window from where he lay in his bed.

The tubes and needles in him served no purpose anymore. It was finally time.

He let a soft smile form on his face as he finally was brought to reality.

People always commented on how amazing his imagination was.

His parents of course, were not there. It didn't matter, though. Jungkook didn't want them to see him like this.

No amount of money they offered could cure pancreatic cancer.

An entire dreadful month of dying drained the 22 year old's energy. So to distract him, he let his imagination run wild.

Which resulted in his six dream men, who would eventually become his husbands. It was a strange scenario, but Jungkook liked it. He made their personalities distinct with all his favorite qualities. And just to make it more interesting for him, he made them come from a different world. It was creative, he thought. He also wondered what it would be like to be in a Stockholm Syndrome situation, so he added that too just for the hell of it.

He watched as his pulse slowed on the monitor. His eyes slowly closed.

Although they weren't real, Jungkook made them real. They'd be with him forever, they were his.

He smiled one last smile. He saw the six men smile once more before it was finally over.

-The End-

Also, why am I crying over my own book.

Side note:

Just to kind of give a bit more explanation, the beginning of the book was to symbolize when Jungkook created the guys. The memory wipe was him basically erasing everyone he knew from his mind just to focus on the guys.

He was resistant at first because his mind was telling him it was weird that he was imagining such things. When he fell in love, it showed he had let go and realized how much he enjoyed creating them and such and he just went with it.

The later chapters where he acted a bit more childish and clingy were supposed to indicate his time was near, and he was sort of not wanting to let go of them just yet. As well as him relying on sort of childish things like teething rings and extra affection was just to show what comforted him in his childhood when he needed extra support during his slow death.

There is a brief moment where he is reminded of his reality (seeing his parents at the "zoo") but he is quick to brush it off and go back to living in his head as a distraction from what he knew was soon to come. He chose to stay with them instead of facing reality.

And lastly, the "pregnancy chaos". Kind of self explanatory. He was experiencing pain from the cancer (which he knew) but decided to have some fun with it and make them think he was pregnant.

And of course saying he had to go was when he finally let go of them after so long.

Hope that clears things up.