Ch.17 Changes

At the dimmed lit bar...

Kurogiri's black mist condensed from a small dot to a human sized fog. It then spat Shigaraki, his arms emitting smoke as they shriveled and contracted from pain, the Wildflames extinguished on the warp.

"Owww.. My arms.. I can't move them, it burns! I'll kill that brat! We were defeated. Even Noumu was defeated, the underlings were captured and Allmight is still alive! You were wrong, Master..."

At a wall in the bar, a computer screen was connected to an unknown caller, the screen on showed the words Audio Only. The connected caller responded Shigaraki's complaining, "No, I wasn't. I was simply overly optimistic. But you know... It seemed seems they underestimated us. I'm glad the Villains League is still under the shadows."

Another voice joined in the conversation, "What has become of the joint work of Master and me? Has Noumu's body not been retrieved?"

Kurogiri respectfully answered the voice's inquiry, "I'm afraid it was sent flying. If we don't have the precise coordinates of its position, I would not be able to retrieve it no matter how many times I warped. We simply didn't have enough time."

The first voice sounded again, "Even though I went as far as loading it up with power to rival Allmight... Oh well... Can't be helped then, what a shame."

Shigaraki remembered Izuku's performance against the Noumu, he got up from the ground and said, "Power enough to rival Allmight... That reminds me... There was this one kid... He fought Noumu one-on-one and almost won if Kurogiri hadn't interfere. He could transform into monstrous creatures like I've never seen before... One resembled a rocky dinosaur, another like a western dragon and then a super strong horned gorilla. Those were the only transformations I saw him use on his attack, I don't know if he has more... I was going to capture him to boost the Noumu production but then Allmight came... Noumu managed to badly injure both of them but it was sent flying by Allmight at the end and the kid spat these horrible flames at us... If that kid hadn't interfered, we would have managed to kill Allmight!"

The first voice of the call said with interest, "Oh? Interesting..."

The other voice said excited, "If we can capture him, we'll be able to make a whole new production of Noumus with a wide range of capabilities!"

The first voice agreed, "Indeed, it's better to take out a possible future Symbol of Peace. But it's for the best if we take him in normally. From my experience, Quirks involving animals, specially combat type animals, tend to have personality and emotional distortions. If we are able to exploit those distortions, he will be as loyal as a dog..."
...

*Updating System... Rebooting...
Restart!

Izuku Midoriya
Hp: 10/630
Sp: 315/315
Vitality:63
   Strength:53
Agility:65
Physique:64

You have received...*

Izuku woke up with a bad headache and a sore body. He looked around and was met with a dark room with a bright light shining directly on him, still on his Rathalos form.

Where am I? He tried to move but, clack shashashasha.

Sound of chains vibrated in the room. Izuku saw a chain cuffed in each of his wing's main bone, talons, tail and neck.

Who? Who did this? He tried pulling the chains but was received with no results. A somewhat friendly voice sounded from a speaker somewhere in the dark room, "How are you doing Midoriya?"

Izuku didn't know to who this voice belonged to, so he answered using Mimicry with caution, "Fine. Where am I? Who are you?"

The voice sounded again, "You are currently being interrogated in UA. I am the Principal of UA, Nezu."