[Index] Skills

Spoiler warnings. Do not read if you have not gotten to the latest chapter. This chapter is subject to updates.

*System Skills

[Monster Shop]: You are able to buy monsters according to your desires and needs. Be warned, monsters, depending on their abilities, can be more expensive than being randomly obtained in the Monster Gacha. Monster Gacha is now a a section of this Skill.

[Monster Skill Extraction] : You will be able to use certain monster skills on your human form, up to 2 Monster Skills per monster. The first Monster Skill is free while the second is 25 Unstable Elements. The Monster Skills are selected randomly.*

[Interface] :You are able to view/access your Monsters, Skills and Elements. A low AI program sorts out the information.

[Item Shop]: Access to System's wares to buy beneficial items with Unstable Elements for the path ahead. You can only use one stack of items a day.

Special Skills

Passive Skill [Elemental Skin] : 25% chance to absorb Unique Elements from your opponent's attack. You are also able to absorb 1 Unstable Element from the environment every hour. You are also able to absorb Unique Elements by enduring special environments.*

Passive Skill [Monster's Will] : Being in the peak of freedom, you are now 99% resistance against mental attacks such as hypnosis, mind reading, etc.*

Active Skill [Monster's Body] : Able to transform into a monster from the [Personal Window]. Transformation may cause instinctual corruption on the mind.

[Bond]: You have created a special link with Rías. You are able to feel her emotions, thoughts and presence from a certain distance

Monster Skills:

(Active)[Intimidate]: Use 5 Sp to make your target feel inferior or insecure. 20% chance to make the target stagger.

(Active)[Pounce]: use 5 Sp to leap at your target and pin him/her down.

(Active)Cruel Claws: grow up to two rows of deadly sharp claw. Can activate the effect Bleeding. Broken claws can be recovered with stamina. No general Sp consumption.

(Active)Whirlwind Dash: use 20 Stamina to accelerate with 200% speed towards the battlefield.

(Active)[Heavy Strike]: 5 Sp, a daunting swipe with great power. Stronger the longer it holds the power in: 5 seconds max.

(Passive)[Healing Honey]: eating honey restores 2 Hp per ounce.

(Active)[Soothing Song]: 10 Sp, your singing gives 100% recovery for Hp and Sp to your allies.

(Passive/Active)[Mimicry]: imitates voice or roars of others at almost 100%(Can be used in other monster forms).

(Active)[Flint]: creates a spark by stroking both limbs together. Can be used to ignite flammable material. No Sp consumption.

(Active)[Sticky Web]: 1 Sp per meter, creates extremely sticky and strong web.

(Passive)[Weaving Arts]: enables one to inherit the knowledge of arachnids on how to use spider threads as weapons and traps as well.

(Passive)[Aqua Body]: proficiently fight inside bodies of water or humid environments.

(Active)[Create Water]: 5 Sp per gallon, create water in times of need.

(Active) [Stealth]: 5 Sp per minute, your skin begins to blur into the environment. Still discoverable with certain detection or eye Quirks or simply very high alertness experience . Those who see you use the skill can still see you.