chapter-4

“Haffy, will you stop taking selfies. You look like chudail. As I'm driving I can't receive call. My phone is ringing. RECEIVE!!” I said, angrily to hafsa.

She huffed! She answered the call

“Asalamualaikum aunty jaan.” Hafsa says looking at me.

“She is driving.” She says.

She keep phone on speaker.

“Asalamualaikum ammi, everything is okay?” I asked, worriedly.

“Walaikumasalam bete, yes alhumdulillah. Come home soon.” She said.

”Hm, I'm on the way.” I said, confusingly.

“Okay, Allah Hafiz.” She said. Hafsa end the call.

She raised her eyebrows, I shook my head saying “I don't know what happened.”

She smirked.

Parking my car in garage, and stepped inside my house saying salaam before entering. Where is my mom? No one replied.

Then I walk towards guest room, oh we must be having guests.
I exhaled, and take steps towards guest room. Then I saw Ayaan's daddi.
I enter in guest room.

“Asalamualaikum.” I greeted my mom and her.

“Walaikumasalam bete.” Ayaan's daddi said with smile.

I raised my eyebrows looking at ammi.

“Um, she wanna talk to you something.” My ammi says, and left me with her.

Ya Allah, Ayaan is okay na?

I seat beside her, she smiled.
I smiled back nervously.

“Don't take me wrong Zehna, but I want to tell you something.” She says.
I nod my head.

“WILL YOU MARRY MY SON?’’She asked, nervously.

My eyes widened.

“And what about his wife?” I asked her.

“She is not with us anymore, I mean she is dead.”She said, sadly.

“Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un”
I whispered.

Now I realize why Arhaan is always so scared.

“She had complications in pregnancy, she was so weak. Everything goes smoothly till 9th month then doctor said, they can save one life. Still she delivered Ayaan. She was living But after 5 months, because of anemic problem and heart arrest. She left us.” She cried.

Ya Allah, Allah rahem.

I was in tears, that's why Ayaan don't Know anything about his mother.

“After requesting so much Arhaan agreed for marrying you. Because Ayaan is attached to you. But insha'allah, once you enter Arhaan's life he will sure fall in love with you. He will take sometime but he will. He will give you every happiness. Insha'allah. I know him, may be he is broken now. But he will. He was married in Young age, when he was 23. But bete, for Ayaan. Will you?” She asked me..

I was blank. He is suffering. Only for Ayaan he is smiling. That's why he smile less. That's why he cried when Ayaan was not well. I wipe my tears

“Yes”, I said blankly.

I don't know what I did. I took my life changing decision without even thinking about it.

“Really?” She asked happily her eyes was full of tears.