chapter-5

“Ammi, I'm sorry. I didn't even ask to you and said yes.” I said, looking down.

“Not beta, I respect your decision. Insha'allah, may Allah give you sabr. And bless you with all the happiness and love.” She said with smile.

“I love you, thank you so much.” I hugged her. My eyes was full of tears.

“You sure for this marriage?” She asked.

“Yes, ammi.” I said, confidently.
She smile proudly.

“Never ever disrespect Arhaan. Whatever happens. He will be your husband, just listened to him whatever he says. As your mother in law said he will change one day. Maybe he get disturb. You have to handle everything strongly. Remember, here you have to do whatever he wants. But insha'allah in jannah, he will do whatever you want. Okay? Sabr for everything. (Patience) my strong beti.” She said, kissing my forehead.

My mom, she is my life. I was never attached to her or even dad. I was attached my brother. But my brother got busy in his family after her marriage. My dad passed away, when I was 12. My bhaiya (brother) was my super hero. I don't know what my bhabhi have problem with us. She not respect my mom like how she deserves. That's why, I don't talk to her. But my brother thinks I'm full of attitude for him and his wife.
My life is full of dramas. I never trust someone easily. When I was 18, I started sharing everything with my mom. She was hurt because of my brother as she always loved him the most. Then when I completed my degree, I went Canada for masters and job. And there I was living with my mom. My job was not permanent. Sometimes I think may be this thing makes my bhabhi jealous. I chuckled.

Arhaan want this wedding to be a simple. But mumma (mother-in-law) told him 'She is marrying for the first time. So, make her feel special.'
May be, he get hurt with those words 'marrying for the first time'
My hands was dark brown because of mehendi. Tears drop from eyes in my hand.

“You know, Arhaan loves you. Look at your mehendi.” My mom said, happily.

“False hope.” I whispered and sigh.
She laughed.

Tomorrow is my nikkah, I can't believe this.

“Mummaaaa..” I heard Ayaan yelled in happiness ran to me and hugged me.

My eye widened, he just called me ‘MUMMA.’

“Mumma?” my voice cracked as I asked. I felt tears touch my cheeks.

I was never attached to someone in my life, and this lil boy in few days she changed so many things. Goosebumps all over me as he called me Mumma.

“Daddi tod (told) me, to call you mumma. Like how Rayn baiya and naaz Didi call their mumma and abbu.” he said, innocently blinking his eyes.

I was so happy that I can't express happiness Like he called me MUMMA.
Do Arhaan Know this? What if he knew this? Oh my God, I'm shivering.

“Your dad know that you call me mumma?” I asked him, slowly.

“No.” He said and wiggle his eyebrows.

“Mumma to be.” Hafsa said and laugh.

“That's not funny.”I huffed.

“Ever heard, mumma to be before bride to be.” She laughed again.

“Lame.” I said and narrowed my eyes.

“Mumma to be.” Ayaan giggled.

“Ayaan you to.” I take him in my arms.

“Wow, your hands.” He says, amusingly. Taking my hand in his little hands.

I smiled and kissed on his nose

Arhaan stood by the door, arm crossed around his white kurta. He look so hot. ‘Hey, Zehna.’ I scold myself.

“Abbu, my mumma to be.” Ayaan says and laughed with hafsa.

Arhaan tried to smile, he have tears in his eyes. I know, he wished that Ayaan call Aisha as a mumma. But destiny, he is calling me mumma.

“Arhaan, what are you doing here?” Mumma (mother-in-law) asked him teasingly.

“Ayaan.” He said slowly looking away or may be hiding his tears.

“Arhaan Beta, you okay?” Mumma asked.

He nod his head.

“Mumma, call me beta. Like daddi call my dad.” Ayaan said looking at me.

Haye Allah, I'm melting, His innocence.

“Sure betu.” I said him running my fingers through his hair.

He excitedly jump.
Everyone was excited specially Ayaan. Except me and Arhaan.
My life is going to change Tomorrow. I'm feeling so nervous.
Arhaan sighed and walked away. Taking Ayaan In his arms.
I know, he was not happy with this all.

“You remembered, you used to dream you will dance with me in your mehendi.” ? She asked.

I know why she is doing this, that I will say no.

“Yes, but I also remembered I don't know how to dance..” I said, sarcastically.

She rolled here eyes. I chuckled.

“Bro, you have time. Run away. You can see he is not interested.” She said, tears in eyes are start forming.

“Oh my girl, but why are you crying?” I asked hugging her.

“You are not happy even he is not. Then, how it's going to work out?” She asked, worriedly.

“Allah is there na.  Insha'allah. Always remember, there is love after nikkah.” I said wiping her tears.

“There is no son, before nikkah too.” She said and huffed. I hit on her arm.

“Ouch!”She exclaimed.

“You can tell anything to me but not to my Ayaan.” I said, angrily.

“My Ayaan, awwee. Ayaan. Ki mumma.” She said and lightly pinched my cheek and laugh.

“What's so funny?” I asked, irritatedly.

“My friend is mumma now.” She said, shaking her head.

“So, it's unbelievable for you?” I asked and wiggled my eyebrows.

“Of course. The one who dreamt about honeymoon in Italy.” She said, dramatically.

“Will you stop talking about my dreams?” I asked her because it's hurting me.

Before she say something.

“You have to come check on my mom, sometimes. Always there for her. No matter what.” I said in one breathe.
It's so hard to leave my mom.

She chuckled softly.

“Always, she is aunty JAAN. Don't worry! Just start practicing how to cook babies food and changing diapers.” She winked..

I laughed.

Asalamualaikum cuties. (Silent readers)
Vote and comment, so I can update next chapter soon.