chapter-18

I prayed my Fajr namaz, and he too. But he is sleeping after praying Namaz.

I made breakfast for him, ironed his clothes. If he needs tiffin, will made too.

“ZEHNAAAA!” Arhaan shout my name from upstairs.

What the jahanum? Ayaan is sleeping.

I ran to our room, open the door.

He was brushing his hair, wearing black pants and his white shirt was unbutton. Ya raabbiii, why he is so hot?
He was watching me from mirror, and winked at me.

I sighed.

“What? Why was you shouting?” I asked, act like I'm hella angry on him.

He walked to me with grinned on his handsome face.

He opened his arms, saying “Your duty”

What? What does he mean?

He take my hand, and start buttoning his shirt..

Oh!

I buttoned up his shirt, he pulled my hair behind my ear. I closed my eyes and opened immediately. I tied his black and white tie, he placed his hand on my waist and pull me closer.
I was not looking at him, I looked away.

“Look at me.” He said, huskily.

I shook my head, and step back.

“Do you want lunch too? Shall I pack your tiffin?” I asked, changing topic.

“I would love to lunch with my family. So I'll be here in lunch.” He whispered.

I hide my smile, thousands butterflies in my stomach.

“Fold these sleeves too.” He says, pouting.

I shake my head. Allah, I have two babies now.

I fold his sleeves and give him black waist coat..

“Let's go somewhere tonight.” He says, excitedly.

I nod my head lazily.

“What? You don't want too?”

“Um, no I want too. But feeling lazy for this.”

He smiled, and placed his forehead on mine. And exhaled, his breath was hitting my face.

“Still, let's go.” He says.

I nod my head slowly.
Then he walked to Ayaan, he was sleeping peacefully. Pillow around him. Arhaan kissed his forehead and cheeks.

“Abbu lobes you! And I  will be back shoon my bacha.” He kissed again his forehead.

Adorable!

Then we had our breakfast.

He take is bag and was stepping outside of door. Then he turned and smiled staring at me.

Allah, Arhaan go pleassee

He ran to me, placed quick kiss on my forehead, saying “Allah Hafiz.”

“Allah Hafiz.” I said, blushing.

He left.

I know, he was changing. But I can't digest this all I don't know why. I touched my forehead and smile like an idiot.

**********

“Twoooo!” I said and chuckled.

“Thrweee.” Ayaan says and run.