chapter-17

We said goodbyess to our family.

Ammi was crying, but bhaiya will take her with him to Jeddah, Saudi. Insha'allah, I hope she will be happy there.

Aliyah and mumma was crying, Arhaan promised Aliyah that he will take her there after her exams. They were saying that,  real Arhaan was coming back. They was happy.

“Our private flight was not available, so I go with normal one. That's okay na?” Arhaan asked me.

“Yes, alhumdulillah.” I said.

Ayaan was happy in his arms.

We head in to aeroplane and search our seats.

In middle, row there was their seats. And mine was right side row. I sat there.

Arhaan-

I'm trying to convenience her from a long time. But she is stubborn. Not even want to talk to me. Okay! I don't care. I groaned. She didn't even try to come and sit with us.

“Abbu, mumma ish there. Tell her to sit with us.” Ayaan says, his eyes was full of worry. Like his mumma is going to kidnap.

“Oh, let it be my baby. She is comfortable there, we are here too.” I said, loud enough. I want her to hear.

I'm trying but still no, what else she want me to do?

May be, she just rolled her eyes.

I turn my head to her, man was going to sit beside her. It was of two seats.

My blood boiled, how can someone sit with her!!! Beside Ayaan  there was another man sitting.

”Can you please, sit on that seat. She is my wife and uncomfortable." I said him, politely pointing Zehna's seat.

“But abbu--” I keep my hand on Ayaan's mouth.

He bite my fingers.

“Ouchhh!!!!” I exclaimed, little loudly.

He giggled, I glare in anger at him.

“Okay.” Man said.

I walk to her, and take her hand in mine.

“What?--”

“Shh.” I keep my finger on her lips. And stare at her in anger.

And make her sit beside Ayaan..

Zehna-

He make me sit beside Ayaan, Ayaan was between us.

I was enjoying this.

“Ayaan, can you smell something baby?” I asked, looking at Arhaan.

“What?” Ayaan asked, confused.

“Something is burning.” I chuckled.

Arhaan rolled his eyes.

“You can go back.” He said and pout angrily like Ayaan.

CUTTTEEEEEE

“Okay.” I act to get up.

But he clutched my hand and glare at me.

I laughed.

“Mumma Abbuuuutaa, shtop fighting.” Ayaan says irritatingly. Like he is our grandpa.

After few minutes, plane takeoff. I read surah's and daam on us.
I closed my eyes... everything was darkkk......

I heard snoring. That's irritating me, I covered my ear with my left hand.  Still I can hear it! I huffed in my sleep.