25 - A Day in the Life of a.., Harem Owner

Guy woke up under the pile of fur that are the girls he loves so much. He had stopped wondering why he was always the first one to wake and the last one to fall asleep a long time ago because he cherished every waking moment with them, and this way he got the most of it.

Mami stirred first, yawned, stretched carefully and dug her nose deeper into Guy's neck. '..morning..' she mumbled, knowing he was awake as usual.

He rubbed his cheek gently against her. 'Morning, cutie.'

She stroked his hair softly with her fingertips. 'I'm not cute, but if you stop saying it I'll be very sad.'

He smiled softly. 'And that's why you're so cute to me.' He looked up at Mouse lying on a thin cushion at the head of the bed. 'Mouse agrees with me.'

Mami ruffled his hair. 'You two ganging up on me? So mean.'

He chuckled. 'We just want to make sure you know we really mean it.'

Cani yawned. 'I'm in too.'

'You're weird.' Mami said.

Cani grinned sleepily. 'Doesn't change the fact.' she said and nuzzled Guy in the other side of his neck.

'I should have escaped back then.' muttered Mami and pushed herself up on her elbows to look at Guy. 'Why did you have to be so damned nice?'

He chuckled. 'Because I just had to get my hands on you and make you one of the victims of my harem plan.'

'You're just lucky your hands are good enough to keep me trapped.' she said and kissed him.

Cani moved up and kissed him next. 'It's not just his hands that are good.' she said and growled playfully.

'Sometimes I wonder where you get all that energy right away in the morning.' mumbled Feli and moved up while running her hand from Guy's abdomen up to his chest, and kissed him.

Cani smirked when Feli pulled back. 'As if you lack the energy to do this in the morning.'

Feli moved back and laid her cheek on Guy's abdomen. 'It's my duty as a loving wife to greet her husband after waking up.'

'And we're not even married yet.' said Ara and moved in to kiss Guy as well. 'But then you were already behaving like a wife from the beginning.'

Feli blushed. 'I take what I do seriously.'

'Seriously.' said Avia from below and the other girls noticed just how awake Guy was at her feathered fingers.

He chuckled. 'That's the curse of owning such a fantastic harem of wonderful girls. Some things seriously can't stop.'

Avia pushed up and kissed Guy. 'Need to try to cure you.'

He smiled at her. 'Even if I can't be cured?'

'Very important to keep trying then.'

Mami ran her fingers through Guy's hair again. 'That curse of yours better hold out no matter how much we try to cure you.'

He smiled up at her. 'I think I can pretty much guarantee it.'

***

'I'll start on breakfast.' said Feli and kissed Guy after he was done rinsing and drying her quickly first in the bathroom.

He stroked her cheek. 'All right. We'll be there soon.' he said and Mami moved in front of him to be the next to get a quick refresher.

Cani was last as always although she didn't hate baths as much as she used to, as long as Guy washed her. She pulled him close and embraced him after he rinsed her, and grinned mischievously. 'There, now you have wet dog smell all over you.'