HEAVEN AND BACK - Lashton (Part 2)

_________________What's up fuckers,

_________________
What's up fuckers,

This is Part 2

I really like this one 😳

~Comment wich ship you'd like next

Enjoy Xx
_________________
Original title: A Little Bit Dangerous (But Baby That's How I Want It)
Credits to: Migs (AO3)
_________________

"You are such a fucking tease." Ashton growls as he pushes Luke's legs back towards his chest, exposing the blonde’s stuffed little hole to the air.

The older man downright howls when he bites on the soft flesh of Luke's thigh.
"Yeah, just like that." The younger blond whimpers when he feels Ashton's palm press on the heart shaped base of his princess plug, moving it just right.

"How did you get in? You are not even old enough to be there." Ashton wonders about Luke's presence at strictly 21+ venue. The older man pulls back for a moment so he can take in the sight of naked Luke lying on his bed. Soft blond curls creating an illusion of golden halo surrounding his head. Big baby blue eyes staring at him hungrily.

"Don't you worry about that." Luke purrs as he spreads his legs wider in an offering. "I'm just old enough for you to catch me on your knot."
"Luke." The older alpha moans, sinking his teeth into Luke's soft thigh again.
"Daddy!" Luke cries out as he feels the steel plug slowly being pulled out of his hole.

"Fuck." Ashton curses. He watches omega's sweet little hole stretch obscenely around the metal toy. "You are so fucking wet baby." Ashton wonders as he observes the slick drip out as the toy is being pulled out. Luke's pink opening stretching wide around the thickets part and then tightening back when the tip of the plug finally slips out.
"Was thinking of you, Daddy." Luke moans, one of his hands sneaking itself between his thighs until two curious fingers are playing with the slick that has dirtied the thick thighs.

"Was thinking of your big fat dick fucking me hard. Oh!" Luke whimpers needily at the feeling of the tip of the toy teasing him open again.
"Fuck Princess!" Ashton can't restrain himself anymore. He abandons the sparkly plug in favour of bending down again and using his tongue to try and clean Luke up. There is so much slick. There is so much of thick, delicious omega juice flowing down Luke's thighs Ashton feels slightly overwhelmed by the sheer amount of it. His focus is now completely on cleaning Luke up. To lap up as much of the sweet omega slick as he can.

"Oh, oh, OH!" Luke screams out, his hand that was playing with the mess between his legs now tangling itself in Ashton's hair, pulling on the darker curls until Luke has him just where he wants him. With his mouth pressed tight against his hole and with his tongue fucking him open. "Daddy, please!" The younger boy whimpers when Ashton's strong arms grab for Luke's waist to push him even closer to his mouth. "Daddy!" Luke cries out loud at the feeling of Ashton's tongue licking inside him. His grip on Ashton's hair is so tight he can almost feel the hair being pulled out. Ashton doesn't seem to care.
It is down right animalistic. This feeling inside him. This need to grab and lick and push and taste the young, fuck starved omega on his tongue. To drink him up before he fills him back up. Leave him wetter and heavier than he's found him.