WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT (CASTON)

_________________What's up fuckers,

_________________
What's up fuckers,

I haven't read this one completely through. But I vaguely remeber reading it at some point, it should be good.

I also didn't have time to go through and edit, I'll go back through and do that later. I just wanted to post something.

I should probably start writing summaries and a list of kinks for each smut.. I'll go back through all the chapters and do that at some point. I've just been putting trigger warnings in where needed to keep everyone safe and happy. 

I feel like its been forever since i last posted, how are you all?

Also, title is from a Waterparks song off their new album  fandom. Good album.

Enjoy Xx
_________________
Original title: Ready, princess?
Credits to: 5secsofcalming (AO3)
_________________

Calum's POV

As soon as I almost called Ashton daddy in that interview, I knew that tonight I'd be getting punished. And I'd be lying if i said that didn't turn me on a bit. We were all sitting in the van on the way back to the hotel, me zoned out thinking about tonight, when I felt Luke nudging me in my right side, and heard Michael chuckling quietly from opposite me. I blinked up at them, raising an eyebrow as if to ask what's going on? Luke gestured down to my crotch and I instantly blushed when I saw that my skinny jeans weren't exactly hiding my massive hard on. I instantly tried to block out the feelings of Ashton punishing me tonight as i shuffled in my seat, biting my lip. Thankfully, we were almost home, then I'd be able to sort this out some way or another.

--------------

Ashton's POV

"It's gonna be loud tonight, so leave us alone and go out if you can" I muttered to Luke and Michael as they tried - and failed - to hide their laughter as Calum ran straight into the hotel awkwardly trying to hide his boner without success. I hopped out of the car, ignoring Luke and Michael as they yelled "have fun" after me, the smirks obvious in their voices.

--------------

As I entered mine and Cal's room, I heard the shower running and soft moans coming from the ensuite room in out hotel. Little bitch. I stormed into the bathroom, pulling back the shower curtain - revealing a very sweaty, flushed Calum Hood with his hand still wrapped around his thick, pink dick. His eyes went wide, not really sure what to do.

"You little slut, you can't give me a boner in the middle of an interview and not even let me have the fun of getting you off" I growled, before yanking his right hand, pulling it harshly off his throbbing cock. He literally whimpered at the loss of contact, and I felt my skinny jeans getting tighter again just hearing that noise. So fucking hot.

"Come with me" I muttered, leaning over him to turn off the shower, but not before drinking in every inch of his fucking flawless body and that cock that's making me almost cum without contact.