BAND BONDING - CALM (OT4)

________________What's up fuckers,

________________
What's up fuckers,

Sorry this ones a little bit late and also not the best.
I panicked cause I  edited one ready for this week, last week. But then I realised it was a 2 part mashton smut and I posted mashton last week.
So this is the first ot4 one I could find. I'll post another one in a couple days to make up for how dumb I am.  

Enjoy Xx
_________________
Original title: the gayest thing I've ever done
Credits to: coffeemuke(AO3)
_________________

It was Saturday night, almost morning, when they arrived home from the party. A few friends in town had invited them out, and it was a jumble of voices and lights and music. Calum and Luke wanted to stay longer, but they were tipsy and the other boys figured it was best to get back to the hotel. After this, they had a day off, and wanted to spend it enjoying the city instead of sleeping all day.

They all ended up in one room, just talking. The subjects gradually grew deeper, starting off with music and then going to government conspiracy theories, thanks to Ashton’s interest. Luke sat on the couch next to Michael, leaning against him, with a coffee table in between them and the chairs Ashton and Calum sat in. It was quiet for a moment, and Luke decided to say something. By now they had gotten away from the conspiracy theories, and were discussing life experiences and relationships. He figured this would be interesting.

“What’s the gayest thing you’ve ever done?” Luke asked.

Michael looked at him funnily. “Well, considering that I’m bi…” He trailed off as the other guys laughed. “Actually, no, I think that time me and Calum went skinny dipping. That’s the gayest thing I’ve ever done.”

Ashton burst out laughing. “But… haven’t you had sex with a guy?”

“Yeah, but this was gayer,” Michael said, winking at Calum.

“Oh my god,” Calum giggled.

“What’s it like?” The voice came from right next to him.

“What?” Michael turned to face him.

Luke fiddled with his lip ring before responding, “To have sex with a guy.”

“Luke, what the fuck?”

He shrugged. “I was just wondering.”

Ashton and Calum looked at him, as did Luke. They all seemed like they were waiting for an answer.

Michael sighed. “Okay, what do you want to know?”

Ashton’s hand shot up. “Have you like… gotten fucked?”

“This isn’t school, you don’t have to raise your hand. And yes.”

“Well… aren’t you going to elaborate?” Calum asked.