AWARD SHOW EMBARRASSMENT - MUKE

_________________What's up fuckers,

_________________
What's up fuckers,

Thanks for 3k!

Sorry this one's a little late, I'm at my nan's house. I hope you all had a good Christmas and New year's. Um here's a muke smut, I skim read it so if it's really bad I'm sorry. Also it's a little short....

Enjoy Xx
_________________
Original title: problem
Credits to: babyboylukey (AO3)
_________________

"guys please." luke whined, hoping his band mates would finally stop teasing him.

why were they teasing him you ask? because.

when they were on stage at the award show luke had gotten a boner. the most obvious boner in the entire world.

why?

he didn't know.

okay...he knew.

michael looked fucking hot that's why.

his newly dyed blonde/silverish hair. his piercing green eyes. his fucking eyebrow piercing. oh yea and let's not forget his fucking outfit.

michael looked completely fuckable and luke tried to control himself but he obviously failed. big time.

"awww lukey." calum giggled. "it's alright. we're here so now you can go into your room and jack off."

luke wanted to kill calum. of course he wanted to jack off but he shared a goddamn room with the cause of this entire problem.

once michael and luke had gotten into their hotel room, luke sighed and took off his leather coat, tossing somewhere to the side.

"so mate. who was it?" mike sent luke a wink.

"hmm?"

michael rolled his eyes. "who caused your little problem?"

luke mentally scoffed. it was a big problem but whatever. "i-i um...i don't know i-it sorta just...happened?"

"i see." the older boy chuckled and took off his jacket and then his shirt.

and oh god right then luke was fucked. (he wished.) sure michael wasn't the most fit person out there but fuck he was hot as hell anyways. and luke wanted...luke needed him.

he couldn't help his eyes as they traveled along michael's pale skin. down his chest and to right above his jeans. god luke wanted to see what was under them. he was instantly brought back into reality when he felt someone lift his chin.