FRIENDS WATCH PORN - CASHTON

________________
What's up fuckers,

It's a little late again. And I haven't actually read through this entirely cause it was LONG, like over 9,000 word long.
So I deleted the first like 3,000 so if it doesn't make sense that's why, I just didn't have time to make sure it'd work. I also don't think it's even that kinky. I have a 2 parter for next week prepared, I just didn't want to post them this week cause I needed to space out the ships ya know. Anyway here it is, I'm sorry if it's bad.

Enjoy Xx
_________________
Original title: where do you dare me to draw the line.
Credits to: maluminspace (AO3)
_________________

Calum reaches for the laptop and closes the music editing programme. In his tipsy state, Ashton's brain doesn't work as fast it should and he only processes what's about to happen when it's already too later prevent it.

The bassist clicks the internet browser icon, still babbling about the particular performance he's thinking of, only to stop abruptly when the last tab Ashton had been using loads up and the video auto-plays from the moment Ashton had closed it down the previous night.

Calum's attention is immediately drawn to the group of fully naked people on the screen. Ashton had been in a pretty indecisive mood when he'd tried to choose his 'entertainment' for the previous night. In the end he'd opted for a video involving a bunch of different things, including the group sex scene that's playing right now.

The older man scrambles to turn the porn off but Calum takes hold of Ashton's wrist, preventing him from closing the window. "Don't be a spoil sport, Ash!" He smirks, his dark eyes twinkling mischievously. "I've always wondered what kind of porn you watch."

Ashton's taken aback by Calum's reaction. He feels as though stumbling across porn on your friend's laptop should invoke some degree of a shocked or embarrassed reaction. The older man stares at his friend, his eyes wide and his cheeks rapidly reddening. "Just let me close it." He tries to laugh it off but his tone is much more of a pleading one than he initially intends.

"No way!" Calum smirks, "I'm curious as to what you get off to, Ash." He places the laptop on the coffee table in front of him and then sits back, hooking one arm around Ashton's shoulders to drag the drummer with him.

The redhead is pretty sure that he would die of embarrassment right now, if it was possible. He can't bring himself to look up at the screen, the moans and dirty talk filling the room are already enough to make him wish that the ground would open up and swallow him whole.

"There's a lot going on in this, Ash." Calum muses, keeping his grip around Ashton's shoulders tight enough to prevent him from trying lean forward. "I never had you down for watching gang bangporn."

"Can't we just turn it off?" Ashton asks, uncaring that his question sounds much too like he's starting to beg.

Calum's chuckle is suspiciously too jubilant, like he's enjoying this much more than he probably should be. "C'mon, Ashy!" He giggles. "Friends can totally watch porn together, it's not like anything will happen."