NAUGHTY KITTEN - MASHTON

_________________What's up fuckers,

_________________
What's up fuckers,

THANK YOU FOR OVER 1K READS
it really means a lot.

Comment if you have this book saved in your library, I'm tryna see sumn.

Here's a mashton smut even though I can already tell it's not gonna do very well.

Enjoy Xx
_________________

Shit I dont know who wrote this but CREDITS TO AUTHOR. If you know the user that wrote this please let me know so I can give credit to them. I'll try find it again later.
_________________

Michael smiled as he watched Ashton on stage, they had just finished their set and now he couldn't wait for them to get off stage. Ashton has been looking insanely hot tonight and Michael wasn't ashamed to admit he wanted to be fucked. So through the whole show he was constantly teasing the older boy, whether it being just typical banter or going over to Ashton's kit during songs, either way he found himself by the older boy. He saw that Ashton had finished throwing his drumsticks into the crowd and picked up one of the items the fans had thrown on stage. Sure, he knew that if he did this Ashton wouldn't be exactly happy with him, but any type of angry Ashton was the roughest when it came to sex so it was a win-win situation for Michael.

Now, when Michael threw it he just expected Ashton to laugh and brush it off on stage. What he didn't expect was Ashton to run at him and almost rugby tackle him. Michael squealed as Ashton picked him up and started carrying him off stage, he could feel Ashton's breathing next to his ear and he tightened his grip on the older boys waist. He heard the crowds cheers get louder and knew there was going to be a whole bunch of team Mashton gifs later.

"What were you thinking baby? Thought you could get away with it? You know I don't like when you act like that on stage.." Michael swallowed at Ashton's words, so maybe he was a little more upset than he originally planned. He felt Ashton readjust his grip and now one hand was on Michaels ass while the other around his back.

"I'm sorry, I forgot. I was just trying to have a little fun." He felt Ashton's laugh vibrate through his chest as the older boy carried him, and suddenly they were passing the dressing room. So it looks like they won't be making it back to the hotel first.

"Where are we going Ash? The boys will be waiting for us." He honestly didn't give a fuck about Luke and Calum, they could wait for hours for all Michael cared.

"I'm going to show you what bad boys get when they misbehave, kitten."

Michael felt his cock twitch in his jeans, so it looks like he's going to be getting exactly what he asked for. Soon they were entering a random janitors closet that was away from most of the crew. Michael wiggled in Ashton's grip wanted to be put down but found that Ashton was already half hard. Michael could feel it press against his ass and couldn't help but moan, god he was such a horny mess.