ARE YOU FILMING? - CALM (OT4)

_________________What's up fuckers,

_________________
What's up fuckers,

This Is like one of my all time favourite ot4 smuts. So I thought I'd share it with you all. 

Also quick shoutout to @obsidian_diamond for being the first and only person to leave a comment. I'm literally begging you guys COMMENT. Talk to me, talk to each other. Make comments on parts of the stories PLEASEEEEE.

Anyway.

Enjoy Xx
_________________
Original title: Far Too Pretty To Be Giving It Cheap (That's Why He's Making Six Figures Working Three Days A Week)

Credits to: migs (AO3)
_________________

"Cmere." Ashton humms as he pulls Luke down the crisp white bed sheets.

Luke is on all fours, facing the headboard as he lets himself be dragged further down the bed and rearranged by the older guy who is currently holding a camera in his left hand as his right hand pulls on the white lacy material of the thong that is being swallowed by the nicely shaped ass.

"Ass up babe." Ashton gently slaps the side of Luke's right asscheek to make the blond underneath him push his ass higher up in the air.

"Lu's being needy today." Ashton says conversationally as he films the arch of Luke's back for the viewers.

"Ash!" Luke whines, embarrassment clear in his voice.

"It's our fault really. Haven't fucked him in, how long was it?" Ashton pauses to think about it. He only does it for the show. He knows for a fact that Michael fucked Luke in the shower last night. He's heard the steady "thump thump thump" sound of Luke's front being pushed against the glass door of the shower.

"Ash!" Luke whines as he feels two fingers of Ashton's right hand sneak under the skimpy undergarment and rub over currently still tight dry hole.

"So impatient." Ashton chuckles. He moves camera back down Luke's body until he is focusing on the bulge that his fingers are making under the lace.

"Hi babe." Ashton jumps, the camera in his hand shaking as two heavily tattooed arms wrap around his chest.

"Hi." Ashton grins as he turns his head sideways so he can look at Calum's profile. The brown boy is resting his chin on Ashton's shoulder whilst his gaze is focused on Ashton's two fingers playing with Luke's hole.

"How is he?" Calum asks Ashton, smirking as he feels Luke whimper. They all know Luke has a thing for being spoken about. His legs spreading wider as he pushes his voluptuous ass back against Ashton's fingers.

"Still all tight and dry. But you know how he gets." Ashton says conversationally as he pulls his hand back and then quickly slaps Luke's hole over the panties, making the blond whimper under the harsh treatment.

"He was begging so nicely when Mikey was fucking him in the shower last night. Little slut couldn't get enough of his knot." Calum teases as he reaches with his hands around Ashton's sides, hooking his thumbs against the lacy material as Ashton leans back against Calum's chest, camera completely focusing on Luke's ass.