I CAN PLEASE YOU, I PROMISE (LASHTON)

_________________Whats up fuckers,

_________________
Whats up fuckers,

I was going to post a malum smut but I couldn't find any good ones, they were all so short :(
so here's another lashton

Please read the disclaimers

enjoy Xx
_________________
Original title: nothing's that bad if it feels good (i want you)
Credits to: Orphan_account (AO3)
_________________

DISCLAIMERS: Some of the writing in this is based around forced penetration and feeling like you're being forced to do something but I assure you its 100% consensual. If it still makes you weary, please don't read. And if underaged relationships make you uncomfortable, maybe this isn't for you. Also I'm going to say incest warning even though they aren't blood related.
_________________

Ashton was fucking sick, watching his fourteen year old step-son, Luke, suck a popsicle as he worked on homework. His head was spinning each time the teenager wrapped his lips around the bright red, cherry icey, his cheeks hollowing before licking whatever sticky liquid was dripped on to his hand. The vibrant ice cream turned his plump pink lips cherry red, and Ashton couldn't take it anymore.

Oh my god, the man thought as his cock twitched inside of his sweats. What the fuck was he thinking? That's his wife's son he was staring down with sweat beading his forehead and his dick hard underneath his pants. Her virgin, fourteen year old boy who still calls her mommy and still has her pick out his clothes. Who wears flower crowns and pretty panties underneath his skinny jeans, and he knows that because he can see a light blue lace peeking out from the denim he's wearing right now.

Ashton thinks he might cum in his pants like an overly excited virgin if he keeps watching and thinking such dirty thoughts, but he can't turn away. He can't stop. He's surprised the teenager hadn't noticed that someone was staring, but of course Luke knew, how couldn't he?

He felt his step-dad's eyes on him, watching every movement of his mouth along the popsicle. He could see the slight bulge inside of his sweats and he knew his panties were showing, could feel it on his lower back as he arched inwards slightly, ass out for the older man. And when he heard Ashton let out a shakey breath and quiet groan when he took the popsicle down to his very own fist, he knew that his step-father wanted him just as bad.

"Daddy?"

Ashton's throat tightened and he hummed. "Y-Yeah?" He asked and Luke looked at him, turning his head only slightly, the popsicle pressed against his pouty, red lips. The red tip was devoid of color from all the sucking, and Ashton could just imagine the teen sucking him dry.

"Are you okay?" He asked and Ashton didn't know what to say. He saw that mischievous glint in the boy's eyes, but didn't know what to make of it. Maybe he was just seeing things? Who knows.

"Yeah. F-Fine. Just give me a minute. I uh need to call your mum." Ashton stood up and then backed away slowly as he realized that Luke's the perfect height on his knees. The perfect height to suck his cock.