1

Hellooo welcome to my newesssttt book, i am just going to warn you, i dont know what is going to happen yet but their will most likely have swearing and sexualll scenes so don't tell me i didn't warn they probs wont be in detail or anything but stilllllll.

All rights reserved to daisy geobey ©

NO COPYING BITCHESS narw love ya really but srsly dont copy xxxxx

"try again" my brother insisted as he managed to floor me yet again.

"I don't think i can Sam, i'm shit at fighting, I'm a girl for goodness sake, i belong making dinner, tending to the baby's and shit like that, not fighting." I exclaimed, excepting his hand to help me up off the grassy ground.

"Oi, what did i say, girls are as strong as boys, if they put their mind to it, and you kid, are doing great." He said as he held his hands out so i could punch at them.

"I dunno Sam, i prefer my knife." i insisted, my knife was the last thing left from my mom and dad they gave it to me before they died in the Somme, dad fought there and mom ran away to die with him, leaving Sammy to look after me, we had lived in the country for 1 year without them but next week we are moving to the Shelby's otherwise known as the peaky blinders so Sammy can work with them. Arthur Shelby was close friends with father and Sammy grew up with his two oldest kids tommy and Arthur jr, but their dad soon walked out on them leaving their aunt to look after them and tommy to lead the peaky blinders his gang, their are two other boys and a girl, but Sammy never met them.

"What if someone tries to grab you when we move to Birmingham and you doe have you knife?" He asked persuasively, i gave in and tried to punch his hands then go for his stomach and he ended up taking me down again by tripping me, i pouted and refused to get up.

"come on, i ain't cookin for ya if you don't get up." his thick black country accent demanding me.

I stubbornly stayed down and crossed my arms.

"Right then," he leaned down and started tickling me causing me to lash out and squeal kicking him right between the legs, he doubled over and i looked at him worriedly straight away filling up with remorse and guilt.

"I'm sorry, Sammy I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so..."

"well done kid." he cut me off and smiled then held up his hand for me to high five him, i did so and grinned a massive toothy smile.

"I did it, now you gotta cook me dinner!"