14

"April, you need to go." Sammy said in an ushered, serious tone that i had never heard before. I just stood staring, not knowing what to say, i was in denial, this wasn't Sammy, he would never do that to anyone. When i came back to my senses I ran over to the virtually unconcious boy strapped to the chair, Tommy grabbed out to me, but didn't in time. "April don't!" Tommy warned, but none of them stopped me when i lifted up his chin, to see his face. I felt myself go dizzy as i recognized the boy. His face was slightly hidden by blood, but still recognizable. The boy was Jay.

"How could you do this?! it's Jay, he helped me!" I shouted furiously at the boys standing in front of me, Tommy and Sammys faces showed remorse, John just looked down to the ground, and Athurs face was just blank, like usual.

"You don't understand April, just go back upstairs." Sammy said softly.

"How The fuck can i go back upstairs when i know that you are torturing this innocent boy below me?!" I screamed back at him.

"April, he isn't innocent, his dad owes us a lot of money and he won't tell us where he is." Tommy pointed out acting like that is a perfectly good excuse.

"That's his dad not him!" I screamed back.

"All what he needs to do is admit that he knows where his daddy is and he can go." Tommu said calmer than Sammy.

"Maybe he doesn't actually know!" I replied.

They where all quiet, for a bit until to my suprise Tommy walked towards the door.

"Get him out of this house by tomorrow morning." He snapped and all of them walked out leaving me and unconsious Jay in the dark basement.

Soooooo soorryyy this has taken soooo sloooow to update i suffered from writers block!! i would really appreciate it if you can give me some ideas, if you can comment or message me thank youuuuu baessss