10

"I saw this horse yesterday, he is gorgeous, can we ride him?" I asked Finn, stroking the gray horse's withers.

"Yeah, but what do you mean by we?" he asked me with one of his eyebrows up and a smirk.

"Well i ain't gettin on 'im alone!" I exclaimed then added.

"The last time i rode a horse was 2 years ago and Sammy rode 'er with me, I can sit at the front"

"Im good with that arrangement, but can you cover that love bite, its a major put off, knowing that my brother gave it you!" he said putting the bridle on the horse.

"And why do you think i should care if its a major put off?" i asked coyly.

"Because why shouldn't you?" He asked cockily.

I just laughed.

"Someone's heads up their arse a bit too far." I grinned as he pouted then held his hand out to give me a leg up.

i put my foot in his hand and he pulled me up, i sling my leg over its back. It felt amazing to be on the back of the horse. Finn vaulted onto he horses back and his hand went round my waist to the reins he then lightly tugged on the right rein and the horse walked out of the stable.

"So where y'wanna go?" He asked into my neck, tickling it with his breath.

"Don't mind, Gimme a surprise!" I ordered, he smirked then kicked into the horses side and we went off trotting down the cobble stone street.

"So, you ain't told me 'is name yet" i pointed out.

"Tommy ay really gev 'im one yet" he said to my shock, he had his chin rested on my shoulder, which i found oddly comforting.

"why! He needs a name." I exclaimed.

"Tell ya what, you name 'im." He suggested.

"Okay, i except that challenge."

"How about snow because of his colour."

"Fuck no! That's a pussy name!" he exclaimed, i scowled at him.

"Okay if you think that's a pussy name, how about Finley." I grinned to myself.

"Really?" He asked in disbelief. I could feel his lips move on my neck as he spoke, getting seriously close, he made sure he was on my other side of my neck so he couldn't see the hickey.

"Yup" i said popping the 'p'.

"well i have got to admit, that is a pretty sexy name." He said proudly, clearly because i named the horse after him.

"Yes, but the shortened version isn't so lets stick to 'is full name, hey." i laughed to myself.

"Urm excuse me?!" he said sarcastically, i laughed and turned my head to face him, he looked straight at my lips and molded his into mine, i was surprised at first, then i leaned into the kiss, and kissed him back, until i felt a branch hit my head and realized Finley wasn't being controlled.

"Finn, the horse!" I said into his lips and pulled away. We both awkwardly laughed as he grabbed the reins and pulled Finely away from the tree. I looked up and saw we where in a park, i think it was the only bit of grass and trees that was in this city. Finn rested his lips on my bare shoulder and started kissing it up to my neck, i took the rein and controlled the horse, i let out a moan as he kissed up my jaw, he smiled into the kiss. He then pulled away.

"Come on we'll tie Finley up on a tree." I grinned as he said the name, he slung his leg over Finley and put his hands round my waist and helped me down. He then pulled Finley over to the tree and tied him up and then sat down on the ground tapping the bit by him signalling me to sit down.

I sat down and rested my head on his shoulder just watching the city. I rolled over and lay down leaning on my elbows. He lay down and just stared at me Making me self conscious.

"What?" I asked after about 10 minutes.

"Nothing, i just think your beautiful." I think i blushed about ten shades of red when he said that.

"Sorry i just had to say it." he said after, i didn't say anything, i just leaned over and kissed him lightly on the lips, when i went to pull away, he pulled me down again, i straddled him then kissed him back, we kissed for about ten minutes shortly taking breaths then leaning in again, until i heard it.

"Finny?!" A feminine voice shrieked.

"Finny what are you doing?! Get off my boyfriend!" it shrieked again. I immediately got up looked him straight in the eyes and said;

"fuck you Finny" and ran off

I didn't know the way back so i would have to stop at a house and ask to use their telephone, only rich people had telephones but luckily the Shelby family did. I stopped at the first big house I saw and knocked, almost straight away an incredibly good looking boy a few years older than me answered the door,

"hello, i don't suppose you have a telephone i could use?" i asked him, he blushed bright red before stuttering;

"Y..yes, c..come inside." Aww he was so cute!

he moved to the side to let me in and the closed the massive door, his house was completely cream and white. It was about twice the size of my new home and i thought that was big! He led me to the telephone that was in the lounge, i was embarrassed to say i couldn't work it, but i think quiet a lot of people couldn't seen as they had only just been invented. He went to go and sit on the sofa before i stopped him.

"Urm, i'm sorry but i don't suppose you could show me how to use it."

he blushed a darker shade of red than before but it just added to his cuteness.

"Y..yes, d..do you know your families number?" he asked avoiding eye contact he was clearly extremely shy.

"Yes, one minute." i rustled around in my satchel before i found the piece of paper Tommy had gave me with their number on it.

"Here you go, i said as i handed him the piece of paper. He looked down and rolled around this Spinny thing with numbers in it. He handed me the thing that you have to hold to your ear and then the thing you have to talk into, then scurried away to the couch after i said thank you, Aunt Paula answered the phone almost straight away.

"Hello Paula is Sammy or tommy there??" I asked talking down the thing.

"Well am i not good enough?" She said, at first i thought she was being serious until i heard her chuckle.

"Im joking, here i found your beloved Sammy." she muttered a farewell and i heard the noise of the devices being passed to tommy.

"April, whats happened?" he asked alert filling his voice.

"Don't worry Sammy, i just lost Finn." i reassured him, hating lying to the person i loved most.

"okay where are you" he asked, he didn't sound like he believed me, but he was clearly just focused on getting me home.

"One minute." then called to the boy.

"Urm excuse me...?" I hinted at him to give me his name.

"J..James or just jay" he said walking over.

"Okay Just Jay im April, what street is this?" i asked him, laughing at the name i gave him,

"Ladywood."he said

"thank you." i then turned back to the phone

"I'm in number 10 Ladywood, are you able to come and get me?" I asked.

"Yeah be about 20 minutes ape, bye kid." He ended it.

"Am i able to stay here for 20 minutes?" I asked him feeling really rude, but to my surprise he looked happy about it.

He nodded then lead me over to the sofas.