6

The pubs air was thick with cigarette smoke and alcohol, it was completely full with drunk old men and whores.

the familiar John was at the pulling a pint and ignoring the flirts and winks off whores.

"Hey intruder, your workin with me eh?" He said as he let me behind the bar.

"Yeah, but your gonna have to show me how to do this cus' i ain't done it before." i told him

"Yea sure, its pretty easy, but the number one rule is that, you can drink as much as you want, as long as you can still add up and pour a whiskey or pull a pint!" He said with a smile.

This job already sounds like fun!

After John had showed me how to divvy up the whiskey and pull a pint, he handed me a shot of vodka, i accepted the challenge and downed it in one, i screwed up my face at the taste of it, but then Grinned at him after he downed his he grinned back, i lost count of how many shots we had over the night but john kept on asking me if i could still add up, the people in there where nice until one specific man came up.

"So pretty girl how much for you to come back to mine?" he asked in a thick Irish accent. I furrowed my eyebrows, the alcohol had clouded vision, but i was confused about what he had asked me. I didn't know John was behind me until i heard him.

"Shae, she is only 16 fuck off man." He said his words where a bit slurred and his hands traveled to my waist.

"Oh, are you together" Shae asked John undressing me with his eyes.

"No." Shae just nodded and walked off with his whiskey.

"He was scary." I said smelling my own alcohol fumed breath. John laughed at me so i scowled at him but then realized how good looking he was.

"your really pretty" i said honestly then held my hand over my mouth.

"Ooh i was supposed to keep that to myself."

"Pretty? Really it should be a bit more manly like handsome or sexy!" He slurred.

"All of them, including pretty, oh no i did it again." I mentally scolded my myself then realized where my hands were, on his abs and slowly going down, he seemed to notice and got a bell and rang it.

"Pubs closing everyone!" He shouted, i bit my lip as my hand reached his flies, he grabbed my hand and pulled it away, then he went over to the door and closed it behind everyone.

He turned round and walked over to me.

"Come on." I said to him grabbing his hand i pulled him back into the house, thankful no one was awake, i pulled him up both flights of stairs and into my room i leaned up against the wall pulling him into me, he leaned in and crashed his lips into mine then started kissing down my jaw to my neck, he picked up both my thighs so he was carrying me, he started to lightly make a mark on my neck.

He then made our way over to my bed.

This is officially the best day of work!

Guysss i did warn you there would be sexuallll bits, this is peaky blinders and is there even an episode where there isnt any sexual intercourse ???