5

"Enjoy your walk poppet?" Aunt Paula asked as soon as we got, i decided not to tell anyone about the tramp, or the kiss, Sammy would never let me out again!

"Yes thank you, just going to find Sam." i said walked towards the stairs.

"he is in his room!" She shouted to me.

"thank you!"

i knocked on his door, and heard a fain come in, i walked in and instantly knew it wasn't his room,

"Oh shit sorry wrong room." I apologized to john the second youngest.

"That's okay, intruder." he laughed.

"Technically I'm not intruding because i did knock." I insisted causing him to laugh again, i had to admit, his laugh was quite hot and he was very hot.

"Whatever anyway we should do this again sometime, intruder." he suggested.

"Yeah, definitely" i joked along and walked out.

I knocked on the next room across and luckily Sammy opened the door this time.

He pulled me into a hug and went and sat on the bed.

"Enjoy your walk?" He asked

"yup, but i need to ask you something" i said

"Okay?"

"Why didn't you tell me that your in the peaky blinders?" I asked, he looked surprised.

"Well, i just, i guessed you knew because we are moving into the peaky blinders house, so its kind of obvious that i am gonna be a part of it." He pointed out, looking deep into my eyes, clearly begging me to understand.

"Oh, but." I hesitated and then carried on.

"How dangerous is being in a gang like the peaky blinders, your gonna be fucking killing people, and that isn't you Sammy, i love you and i really don't wanna lose ya." I said, his brow eyes filled with guilt and determination.

"I'm sorry kid, but i was brought up to work for the Shelby's, this is why i was taught to fight, and the peaky blinders don't kill innocent people, I'm sorry but i need to do this." I understood where he was coming from.

"Okay, just be carful yeah?" I said to him and hugged him and he kissed my head.

"I promise." He said and held out his pinkie for me to join mine with his, it just a thing we had always done to show we where in this together.

As i walked down the corridor i bumped into tommy.

"Hey tommy."

"Hey kid, its good i ran into you, because i was wondering weather you could do some shifts as a bar maid in the pub, i will pay you obviously, its just john is the only one that's working in there at the moment." He asked, i did always wondered what it would be like to work in a pub.

"Y..yeah of course, when do i start?" I asked.

"Tonight, i will pay ya as soon as you come off your shift." He insisted.

"You better," i said jokingly.

"Oi, less of the cheek young lady." He said back with a smirk, then patted my head and walked off.