12

When I walked through the door, I saw Finn sitting on sofa in the lounge, looking down to his hands, he looked up and locked eyes with me, then quickly looked back down, Ada and Aunt Paula ran over to me and gave me a hug each.

"are you okay love?" Aunt Paula asked, stroking my long blonde hair.

"Yes thank you, i'm just gonna change upstairs." I said, luckily she took the hint and let me out of her strong hug, and nodded, i rushed up the two sets of stairs and into my room and dropped onto the bed, i missed the country side, and i miss it just being me and Sammy. I Just lay down on my bed looking at my chalky white ceiling for about ten minutes before hearing a light knock on my door.

"Yes!" I said, hinting at them to open the door.

Finn eyes where full of remorse, i felt a twang of hurt, but forced myself to push it back, and pretend i don't give a shit about that whore.

"Hey" his eyes where dark and sad as he awkwardly stood there.

"Oh, hi Finn" i said as cheerfully as i could, putting on a fake smile.

"Urm, about today... she, she's nothing." he almost whispered

"who?" i asked putting on my best dumb face

"the girl in the park today, Elizabeth." He said still looking down to the wooden floor boards.

"Oh, for a second then i thought you where talking about me!" I joked laughing a hollow laugh, we both knew i was serious.

"Look, its pointless pretending you don't know what i mean" he pointed out firmly.

"I'm not, i know exactly who and what your on about and i don't give a shit, but why should I? There was nothing going on between us, you can go fuck any whore you want, it's your choice, you are 16 so no one can stop you, but next time, don't try it with me yeah?" I pointed to the door, signalling that he needs to get out, he did as he was told and i slammed the door on him , i could hear him sigh, so i turned round and slid down the door sitting myself on the floor.