4

After dinner i decided that i would go and check out Birmingham, so after Sammy telling me where to stay away from and to take my knife, i actually managed to leave.

The air was completely different to country air and its weird not seeing fields and grass in the distance rather than factories and smoke.

I walked down the pebble stone street stopping to give a tramp some change. As i walked down i saw a beautiful gray horse, being lead by a boy, i stopped to stroke it and give him a sugar lump the boy gave me. I carried on and saw a alley way and so out of curiosity went on to walk down there, i instantly felt someone's presence behind me i didn't look round, just carried on walking a bit quick, i heard their steps quick along with mine. I could nearly hear my own heart beating, it was then that i felt hands on my arm pulling me round the pushing me into the wall, it was the tramp i had gave money to. His breath stank of alcohol that seemed to linger. He leaned down to the crook of my neck my breathing quickened, he pushed into me more and started to grind on me, in most circumstances i would enjoy being in this position, but certainly not now, being pushed by the tramp. His hands trailed down my body then to my shirt hem lifting it slightly until his hand was under it going upwards. I shifted my leg and kneed him in his balls, he let out a breath and double up but didn't let go of me, i elbowed him in the jaw he loosened his grip and then was pulled away, and Finn was there, he was the one that pulled him away he then threw a punch in the tramps belly making him double over again then he threw another punch into his jaw making him to drop to the floor and black out.

We both stared at him for a bit catching our breath.

"I could've done it myself ya know." I pointed out breaking the silence. but then felt bad so i added;

"but thank you anyway."

He smirked at me and held out his arms expectantly for me to hug, i walked over and slug my hands over his shoulder and pulled him in for a hug then kissed him lightly on the cheek.

I went to pull away but then he put his arms round my waist then leaned me against the wall, i bit my kip and looked down to his plump lips and back up to his freckled face and blue eyes, then looked down to his lips, he did the same, but then he leaned down and joined his lips to mine, instantly i felt this pull and knew i never wanted to stop, i kissed back then he traced my bottom lip requesting entrance, i gladly accepted with no hesitation, my arms went up to around his neck as i pulled on him more, his hands where on the bare skin where my shirt had came up a bit at my waist. After a bit we both pulled away for air.

"We best go, this tramp is bound to wake up soon." He said still holding me.

"Okay." I said expectantly hinting for him to let go of me, he picked up and finally let go of me with a smirk.

"So where did you know where i was?" i wondered.

"Well i may have been ordered to stalk you by tommy." He replied, i wasn't surprised by this, Sammy clearly told Tom to tell Finn to follow, but i guess its a good thing now.

"So y'wanna go back home or carry on lookin round?" He asked after i didn't reply to him.

"Urm, lets go back now." i said to him.

An awkwardness lingered between us for a bit but i decided to break it.

"So, are you part of the peaky blinders?" I asked him "i would tell you, but then i would have to kill you" he smirked and carried on.

"Just kidding, yes, your brother is the only member that isn't a Shelby." he said.

"Oh"