Chapter 24

I pulled back when I feel that we are running out of breath.

She put her tip of nose in front of mine and smile genuinely at me. Feeling satisfied of what just happened.

"Finally! Im longing for this moment Sum. I miss you so much. Di ko na alam kung paano kita mapapasakin ulit. I am hurt and jealous sa mga taong malapit sayo. It's like they can have you easily if they'd like. Pero this night, you washed all those insecurities and proved me wrong. Thank you for taking a chance on me sum." She said then she kiss me one last time and stare at the pool in front of us smiling.

I stare at her and think about what happened bago kami napunta ulit sa ganito.

She still cares for me even If i act coldly towards her in the last few months ,she still make sure I ate my breakfast before ako magpuntang school or magtraining. To be honest, my love for her never left. I am aware of that the first time I saw her nang bumalik ako dito sa Pinas. I put up all these walls but she still manage to break it.

So this time, I will just let myself fall deeper sa kanya. She's my world. I made her my world before and it's hard to change that now. Maybe giving her another chance wouldn't hurt me right?
.
.

I put my hand above hers and caressed her hand gently. She was stunned at the moment but still manage to recover as she looked at me lovingly. Those brown eyes that made my knees weak kahit she was just looking at me. I am happy and this happiness I felt overwhelms me. I never felt this happy for how many years. I smile towards her and kiss her forehead. I really love this person.

"I miss you too. I'm sorry sa lahat ng ginawa ko sayo. I'm hurt and just protecting myself from you, Sofie. I still have my doubts towards you but I'm letting myself falling for you again. Please take good care of my heart." I said then kinuha ung kamay nya papunta sa chest ko where she can feel my heart beats erratically just for her. "It's all yours now".

As I said those words, she cupped my face at tinadtad nya ng kisses ung pagmumukha ko. I giggled and wheni look at her, she is crying. She looked soooo happy. I hug her and she cry even more.

"I miss being this close to you" she said while sobbing.

Me too. I miss all of you :)

I caressed her back at unti-unti na syang tumatahan.

"I promise I will never hurt you again. I will wash those doubts away and I will prove you wrong. I can't lose you again in my life sum. Thank youuuu."

I hummed as my response sa kanya. I still caressing her back. Mga ilang minuto pa kami ganun when she pulled back sa hug ko and look at me in the eye.

"A-are y-yooo a m-my girlfriend now?" she asked feeling unsure of what this make us.

I chuckled at ginulo ung buhok nya. She's so cute. We already kissed, she know na I don't just kiss anyone na im not relationship with. And she still unsure of what this will make us. Hayyy Sofie. ❤️

I smirked and tease her a bit. "Are we?"

Nagpanic sya ng konte at nag-iwas ng tingin sa akin. "Y-you know, we kissed. So that will make a yes??? for me." she answered.

I held her face papunta sa direksyon ko and kiss her nose. "Of course babe, I'm all yours now."

Her eyes sparkle at nahimasmasan na sya ng konte. Wala ng unsureness na naffeel nya kanina.
"Good." she said full of authority.

I chuckled and just side hug her. "Tss still bossy".

Natawa lang naman sya then she lay her head on my shoulder. And we stay in that position for how long this night will take us.