Chapter 33

Agnes POV

"President's still not here?" Ren asked me while we are preparing to show ourselves to arena. We are in our locker room and Beb is quiet while she's sipping her milk habang may gingawa sya sa phone nya.

I know she shouldn't be drinking that before the game kase mas mahhirapan sya gumalaw pero it's a different case when it comes to Beb, So coach let her, and who am I to stop her.

Besides, she's doing that even since tha season start at wala namang kinaapekto sa performance nya ung pag-inom nya ng fave milk nya -.-

This our last game of the season and we are so proud that we've come this far.

I know this season is much tougher for our team compared last year kase halos lahat ng regulars namin nuon ay grad na kaya ung first six namin ngayon ay halos bago sa position nila. Kaya even kami ung defending champion, we know that we are not at advantage kase we are still adjusting sa positions na iniwan ng mga seniors namin

I was just thankful that Beb is a talented setter kaya she can adapt easily and can caught up with everyone even in just short period of time.

She's that talented kaya nong nalaman ko na she's staying for good, I grab the chance so she can be our best addition to our team. I know na with her in our team, she can give the 100% ability of her spikers.

That is also why I contacted Sofia to just drop by in our game even in a short period of time. Pambawi ko sa lahat ng favor na ginawa ko kay Beb this year.

Sofia missed a lot of games already and I don't blame her cause she's so busy now managing their company.

Yes, you heard it right, Sofia's managing her mother's company. After her mother woke up after the 2days coma, her therapist told her to take a break at work and just rewind for months or even a year, to give her time to think and she believed that with it, it will get her better.

That's also why Sofia finished her internship at a short time. Nag oovertime eto to get the desired time para makatulong na agad ito sa Mom nya.

That's also the reason why they don't meet and talk ni Beb dahil sa schedule nya.

Yes, Sofia has a father and an older sister to manage it,

But it turns out na these people is occupied with their business in other countries so that's why they let Sofia handle their business here for the mean time hanggat di pa daw nila naaayos ung issue doon.

I was shocked when I hear this news to Beb. Sofia sacrifice so much na she doesn't even think about herself.

Its been 2 months that Beb and Sofia not see each other. They rarely talked too. Beb spend her time more nalang sa training, and also sa studies nya. She also kept herself busy to not think of Sofia.

Kaya alam ko it would mean a lot to Beb if she showed up in our last game. That's why I lied to Beb yesterday na pupunta ako kay Troy pero ung totoo talaga is nagpunta ako sa companya nila Sofia.

****

"Where are u going?" Beb asked habang nasa living room eto nanunuod ng favorite show nya na The 100.

Dalawa nalang kami sa condo after bumalik si Sofia sa bahay nila para to take care of her mom nong lumabas na eto sa hospital. Kaya alam kong di ako makakaligtas sa mga mata ni Summer kahit I did try to sneak out.

This should be our rest day dahil finals na tomorrow. I just don't like lying to her, pero at the same time I don't want to give her any false hope kaya mas minabuti ko munang manahimik habang di ko pa natatanggap ang sagot ko.