Epilogue

Emily pounced on me with a hug as I walked down the stage. Alex looked like he was about to cry.

"I can't believe it's happening!" Emily yelled in my ears.

"I can't believe it too!" I replied back as tears of joy escaped my eyes.

As I reached to Alex, he gave me grin before taking me in his arms and giving me a swirl.

Damon growled in the back as I giggled with laughter. All of a sudden, everybody was dancing their butts off.

I turned as I felt sparks down my back, only to find a very tasty Damon grinning at me.

"You are all mine now!" He growled in my ear playfully.

"I was always yours. YOU are mine now!" I told him as I placed my lips over his delicious lips.

Damon moaned in the kiss as his hands found my face.

Suddenly a scream erupted through the crowd as everybody went silent.

"How dare you kiss that girl!" Diana growled from the back. She had Emily with her, her arms wound around Emily's stomach with a knife.

"You are mine, Damon Stark, only mine to keep! Sign this contract if you want these two to live." Diana snarled as she pointed at Emily very swollen bump.

I sighed as my mind went into storm.

This war just doesn't seem to come to an end!

"What's written on the contract?" Damon asked as he slowly stepped towards Diana.

"It says you would marry me and that I'll be declared Luna of the pack and some other stuffs." She told as she gave out an evil smile.

Where the hell is her parents? How can they leave such a girl all alone, by herself?

"Fine, I'll do it! But you will first put that knife away, okay?" Damon asked as Dianna let out a chuckle.

"You really think I'm that stupid! You sign it first." She told Damon.

"Fine!" Damon told her as he placed his hands up into a surrender.

James suddenly appeared by my side, his eyes fixed on the mad girl.

"You listen to me first, put that knife down." James told her and her eyes suddenly flew towards him.

They stared at each other for long before James stepped towards her.

"Put it down!" He urged as she stayed fixed on the spot.

But then, she slowly pulled the knife away from Emily and threw it on the floor.

"Good girl! Now let her go, will you?" James told her as she nodded. Nodded?

How the hell is she agreeing to him?

Once freed, Emily ran out of her hold towards me and I pulled her into a hug.

"What is happening?" I whispered to Damon as he shrugged in confusion.

James stalked towards Diana who stared at him mindlessly.

"Mine!" She growled as her eyes switched between black and brown.

"Yours." James spoke as he slowly caught hold of her.

Diana placed her face in the crook of his neck as everybody sighed in relief.

"Thank God she found her mate! She would have forced Damon to marry her." Emily whispered as I gave her a relieved smile.

Finally, everything had been sorted.

Finally, the war came to an end!

Pack members left after the dinner. Emily was talking to her mate on the phone. James and Dianna were busy in their self and Damon was nowhere to be found.

That was one hell of a night!

I walked to the bar and gulped a glass of whiskey. I think I should have one more after this exhausting night.

As I placed my hand around the second glass, sparks erupted on my waist.

I turned to find Damon looking at me with those deep blue eyes.

"You have had enough for today, Ari." He whispered and grabbed my arm.

"I hope you didn't forget about our night plans." He spoke as I followed him to God knows where.

I just lose my senses everytime I look at this man.

"What plans?" I asked as he chuckled.

"Well, I'll remind you about them in the bedroom." He told.

Next moment, we were in his room, sprawled on his bed.

As we made love and marked each other I couldn't help but feel happy that I went along with Emily on this trip.

"I'm glad I came along with Emily to your wedding." I told him as he smiled.

"And I'm glad you fought for us at every chance you got." He whispered.

His face looked as handsome as the day I met him. His eyes glowed darker. His thick, black hair were matted to his face with sweat. I felt the need to push the hair away from the beautiful face.

Only this time, I did.