Prologue

Collaboration with k_yxrrx_m05

Third-person POV

Roaring oceans surround the dark vessel floating, as foamy waves crash against it's hull.

Clouds roaring with thunder as lightning strikes every few seconds.

The sky a frightening shade of red and purple, almost mocking the midnight...

The ever so dark figure slowly coming to visibility, humongous and frightful, crashing through the furious ocean, heading somewhere desperately...

But none of these could compare to what was on it...

The most daunting of all.

A dark figure in a cloak, standing at the edge of the ship's bow...

================================

If not for the scarcest amount of moonlight seeping through the clouds, the figure would be mistaken for a lonely ghost in a lost ocean.

The slight cream-white light illuminates the sharp features of the face under the black hood.

A beautiful one, too beautiful that at a glance it would look inhuman...

But something was wrong, very wrong!

It was the look in her eyes, mixed emotions flooding through them, one of them being uncertainty.

Barrels rolling back and forth the deck, the ship was swaying too much.

The dark figure walked back to the helm and took control of it with much ease , as if it's their second nature.

Suddenly, a strong wind hit the ship, causing the figure's cloak to fall off.

And there she stood, long bright white hair flowing with the wind, bright heterochromatic eyes looking straight beyond the oceans. Her face showing desperation and sadness altogether.

============================

As the ship was closing into the island, the strong winds calmed down to smooth breezes and the raging ocean turned into a calm one.

The ship slowed to a stop near the shore of the abandoned island... or so they would think.

It was the island said to be the lair of the sea witch, for only those in extreme desperation can find the otherwise mythical island.

.................................................................

The white-haired women jumped down from the ship as water splashed around her, the water was shallow, so she walked through it towards the island. The others followed down the ropes and walked through the waters to the island, all wearing black cloaks, hoods shadowing their faces.

The crew that followed their captain wherever she went.

She walked onto the shore, body dripping with water and soaking wet in the cold night, but not even a tiniest shiver was displayed.

She walked to the heart of the rocky island, eyes searching for some sign of the witch when she noticed a temple.

Without a second thought, she walked into the temple.

================================

As soon as she stepped inside, darkness swallowed her in whole. She looked straight, not a single sign of fear in her eyes.