Authors Note! (Pls do read)

Omg!!! First of all, thank you so so SOO much for the 500+ reads. This is a really huge feat for me as I am new to writing on Wattpad ( although I've been reading on it for quite a long time ).

So I wanted to make the concept clear as we may not get a chance to clearly explain it again. We have mentioned our chapter numbers in ratios so that it's easier to find the exact chapter number on the other person's story.

For example, 8:3 is the ratio of my latest chapter.

The '8' in 8:3 represents my 8th chapter, while the '3' in it represents the 3rd chapter of Hidden by Px_yxrrx_rk05.

The ratio of the next chapter is 9:4:1 which is my ninth chapter, Hidden's fourth chapter and the first chapter of Hidden Legends by jerrym6.

So make sure to check out their stories and support them as well!!!

Once again! Thank you VERY VERY MUCH FOR THE 500+ READS GUYS!!! I REALLY CAN'T  EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I AM! It's all thanks to your support. LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Okay, so some questions that I've wanted to ask for a while!

Q.1Which character do you like the most, up until now in Reborn???

Q.2 Who's your ATEEZ bias?? ( Ik it's not even possible to choose one but still!)

Q.3 Okay this may be weird but I wanted to know. Whom do you all ship Ines with???

Reborn ( ATEEZ x OC x Wooyoung ) Piratesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें