Chapter 6 : A Guest (6:1)

Author sama: So all lovely Hooman beans out there, this is where my collaboration with my slave Px_yxrrx_rk05 (jk) actually starts!!!!!!...

YAY!!!!!!😁😁😁😍😍😍😋

So if you want to read from a different point of view, you can read her story.

Px_yxrrx_rk05

Hidden || ATEEZ PIRATE AU || K.H.J

So let's continue !!!!😁😁😍😍

================================

It's all a blur. Everything.

The moment you closed your eyes, exhaustion took over you and dragged your mind elsewhere.

You jerk awake and sit up, bringing your hand up to shade your eyes from the bright sunlight pouring in through the porthole. Your head was aching from the deep sleep that you had. The day before was obviously exhausting.

You sit there for a while, thinking about last night, everything that had happened. His eyes. The way he was looking at you. The things he said. All aching in your mind like salt on a fresh wound.

You slowly shake your head from the thoughts and swing your legs by the bedside. Pushing yourself up and onto your feet, you stretch a bit before slowly walking towards a small pipe that was connected to the wall by the corner of the room.

Well, it was decent enough to be called a room. They probably gave it to you since you were a woman. The ship had so many luxuries that most pirates could only wish for. One of those luxuries being the pipelines that provided clean water.

Aurora was truly a marvel...

You washed your face and rubbed yourself with a rag that San had given you along with some other old clothes of the crew.

All of a sudden, you start hearing a familiar voice that you soon recognise to be that of Seonghwa's.

He was shouting something along the lines of "Load the cannons..."...

You toss the rag away and fix your clothes before sprinting to the deck in worry.

Hastily, you open the door that led above to the deck and climb up.

The first thing you see up there is chaos...

Powder monkeys scrambling around, above and beneath the deck to load the cannons with gun powder before pushing the cannons out of their holes. You noticed Jongho was helping the others grab the weapons they needed. They were all preparing for battle.

"Ines!!! Follow me ". You barely got time to turn around before Yunho grabbed your hand and started running towards the mainmast.

"I'll get you to San. He will keep you safe." Yunho smiled lightly at you, still running recklessly towards the mast while dragging you with him. You yanked your wrist from his hand and took a step back, causing him to turn to you in confusion.

"I was a captain not long ago...", your voice was shaking. "I don't need no one to protect me, ..."

".... Tell San that I can defend myself,

.....if not, do more than just that."

You turn around and dash towards Jongho, leaving Yunho baffled. You grab the scythe you had used earlier and rush towards the captain. He seemed cool as a cucumber with the fact that you had a considerable enemy approaching.