Chapter 7 : Friends (7:2)

Everyone,😍😄 I am going to soon have another friend (😍😜💖💖💖) collaborate with me.

New friend = jerrym6

You can go check out her story as well, it's quite fun and it's a totally different ship (not the actual ship that floats), but for now, let's continue with my story😁😁😁.

================================

Again...

Once again, you're deep in your strangely familiar trances.

But this time, you're at a forest, ...

A rather beautiful one, ...
If you might add.

The scent of green, woody trees and numerous flowers lingering in the air, while the soft chirping of the birds rings in your ears as bright rays of sunlight barely escapes through the canopy, before landing on the forest ground.

And there you were........

Laying in the dirt, one hand shielding your eyes from the sun while the other arm supporting your weight.

It's strange, how every time you see these dreams, its always like you are watching everything happening to your self from afar.

You are helpless...

You are just a witness.

A witness to everything that happens to you.

You watch as your young self sits up and rubs her eyes. She must've just woken up from a deep slumber.

She quickly looks around, snapping her head to even the tiniest sounds, like she's frightened. She stands up abruptly, still looking around.

There was nothing much to see. Although you were standing quite close to her, she clearly couldn't see you, ...

Almost like you're nonexistent...

To her, at least...

She finally seemed to calm down... Taking a few deep breaths here and there...

Shutting her eyes as tight as she could.

"INES!... IM HERE!..."...

You turn your head to look at the direction you hear your name being called.

And there stood a tiny figure... A bit taller than your younger self.

Your younger self was astonished...

her eyes fluttering open, ...

Wide and shining in joy under the rays of the mighty sun.

An ever mesmerizing smile appeared on her face... Her eyes crinkled with happiness... So much happiness, ...

So much that it could never be expressed by mere words...

Portraying it to someone would only be like writing on water...

An effort in vain...

That is how beautiful it is...

Her laughter was echoing around the woods as she starts running towards the person.