Chapter one

"Please welcome our new student Blaine Anderson" Mr. Andrews  said pointing to his new seat. Blaine headed his place with a big smile and he sat down next to the guy with the black hoodie. 

"Hi, I'm Blaine, nice to meet you" Blaine introduced himself to, who he hoped, will be his future new friend. The guy didn't asnwer, he just looked at him with a serious face. "Wow, you're not very talkative, are you?" Blaine muttered.

"I'm kurt, and no, I don't like to talk so don't even bother"  Kurt said. They exchange a look to each other and Blaine saw how beautiful Kurt's eyes were even though he could see a lot of pain in them. After that, Kurt looked down to his book again.

In his free period Blaine went checking the clubs he could join to, he's always liked to sing so he already knew he was joining glee club but he wanted to see what other clubs he could join have extra credit. He ended up signing up for - of course glee club- and the football team. He thought it might help him make friends.

"Hey, I'm Rachel Berry, the star of the New Directions" said a moon-eyed girl who just showed up in front of Blaine's locker "I saw you signed up for glee club and I just wanted to tell you your audition will be next week. Bye " and she left leaving Blaine alone in the corridor again.

As his first day in the new school finished, he walked to the parking lot to go back home when he saw Kurt again, picking up his things from the floor "Can I help you?" Blaine asked although he was already helping Kurt

"Thank you but I don't need your help" he walked away when he finished picking up everything 

"You're welcome!" Blaine shouted really pissed off because of how rude Kurt has been to him. 

"Thank you" Kurt turned around and looked at Blaine, Kurt's voice sounded soft and genuine, like if he really meant it.

Blaine thought about Kurt in his way home, that last looked kept him thinking Kurt might be actually nice, despite how mean he's been today.

----------------------------------------------------

When he came to school the next day he was hoping he could see Kurt and maybe talk to him again, though he wasn't sure Kurt would like to talk. After the third period he had History class with Mr. Andrews which means he will sit with Kurt again.

"Hello Kurt!" Blaine greeted Kurt 

"Hi" Kurt answered, no emotion in his voice this time 

"So, how's been your day so far?" Blaine tried to make coversation 

"Good I guess"

"You sound sad, are you sure you're okay?" he was worried about him -how can you care that much about a guy you met a day ago?- "Look you don't have to tell me anything if you don't want, it's just- I really hope you're okay" 

"You don't have to worry but you're right, I don't have to tell you anything" Kurt said and looked down to his notebook where he was drawing, fashion drawings, Blaine was confused, the kid with the black hoodie and black jeans and just not any style at all likes fashion?

"Do you like fashion?" Blaine asked, curious to know more about him.

"Could you please just stop!" Kurt said almost shouting "we share one class together, that's all, we aren't friends and we don't have to be friends, so just leave me alone with my stuff."

"I was just trying to be nice, we don't have to be friends but I wanted to be friends with you" Blaine finally said and right after he looked to the teacher again. 

Kurt actually felt bad for being that mean to Blaine but he couldn't help it -why would someone like to be friends with him?- it's not like he's a popular kid and, honestly being friends with him won't help Blaine making friends.

----------------------------------------------------

Blaine doesn't have friends yet so he doesn't know where should he sit at luch time, he's not officially part of the football team nor the glee club but he doesn't want to sit alone. 

"Hi, Rachel right?" Blaine asked as he saw Rachel passing by "I know I'm not part of the glee club yet but I was wondering if I can sit with you" Blaine said shyly.

"Sure!" and she guided him to the table where some other people were sitting, there were all kinds of people, some cheerios, some guys with letterman jackets, a couple asians, a black girl and even a kid in a wheelchair "this is Blaine, he'll be auditioning for glee club next week" she introduced Blaine to everyone "They are Finn, Tina, Quinn, Santana, Brittany, Mike, Puck, Artie and Sam" he sat next to the blonde boy who he believed was Sam.

Everybody started making him questions about what song he'll be singing in the audition and what school did he transfer from but he couldn't focus, the only thing Blaine could see was Kurt walking through the cafeteria, Finn saw him staring at Kurt "do you know him?"

"Sort of, we sit together in History class, we aren't friends though" he said as he remembered what Kurt had told him before that day "anyways, what's wrong with him?"

"He's just lonely, no one really knows anything about him" Finn said. Blaine could see some kind of nostalgia in their faces but he rather not talk about Kurt anymore.

He found the glee kids really nice, he had talked to Sam the most but everyone seemed cool "this year is gonna be great" he thought.