Chapter 17

The Uchiha residence. When you live in such a large home, what could be better than to live with your adorable boyfriend? That blonde boyfriend of yours who had the opportunity to murder someone as revenge, like you've wanted to do to your own brother, but he decided not to. Naruto was always so kind hearted like that. His only set life goal was to become Hokage. With this bundle of sunshine in his arms, living in his family's home, of course Sasuke couldn't get revenge on Itachi.

He took in the scent of the boy buried in his chest and massaged his soft, golden locks. The Kyuubi container was fast asleep. He had been quite exhausted since their battle with those abusive villagers. Catching a glimpse at the alarm clock beside him, Sasuke realised that they had to go to another team meeting this morning. If they slept in any later, even Kakashi would be waiting for them.

Not wanting to disturb the beautiful blonde beneath him, the raven hesitantly attempted to wake Naruto up, yet he wouldn't budge. He tried nudging the boy with more force but instead got drool on his shirt. Suddenly pissed off, Sasuke banged his fist on top of the boy's head. A yelp could be heard beneath him. He peered over to see Naruto clutching his head in pain, wide awake.

"What the heck was that for, teme?!" He growled.

"You wouldn't wake up and drooled on me." Sasuke stated plainly, yet he was somewhat satisfied with his work.

Naruto pouted still rubbing his head, "You could've done it more gently..." he murmured.

"Dobe, look at the time." Sasuke said ignoring his last statement. He gestured the boy to the alarm clock placed on the nightstand beside their bed. Naruto turned his head to look at it. It read 11:34 A.M.

"Ehhh?! Even sensei will be at the meeting before us!!" Naruto cried.

"Exactly, so hurry up and get ready, baka!"

o°o°o°o°o°o°o

Birds chirping in the bright blue skies. It was a beautiful morning, but Naruto wasn't really a morning person. He usually felt excited about morning outings because of missions, or training; that or just to get away from villagers before they all wake up. Now that none of those things were happening, he just wanted to sleep in Sasuke's expensive, luxurious, heavenly, comfortable bed... with the said Uchiha's warmth beside him.

Sunlight blocked his vision, making him groan. Barely keeping his eyes open, he grumbled a 'thanks' to Sasuke who had passed him a piece of toast for his breakfast. Naruto carelessly munched on it while he and Sasuke slowly made their way to the training grounds. Thankfully, they had made it in time.

Sakura could be seen standing under a nearby tree. It seemed, Kakashi hadn't arrived yet.

"Ah, Naruto, Sasuke-kun!" She called, waving to them.

Naruto yawned, "Hey Sakura-chan..."

Sasuke just grunted; acknowledging her presence.

Naruto and Sasuke's relationship with Sakura had completely gone back to normal after the previous day's incident. Well, almost; minus the dating part. And because of that, the pinkette stopped clinging and flirting with Sasuke and was treating Naruto better than before.

Sakura noticed that they were later than usual, but didn't question seeing the events that happened yesterday. Naruto appeared to be sleepy and unmotivated and Sasuke being more gentle with him. She decided to start conversation while waiting for their sensei to arrive, "You're lucky that you got here before sensei. If you two actually arrived after him he'd make fun of you."