PART 1

FF : I OWN YOU – A DESIRE TO MAKE YOU MINE [SEASON 3]

PART 1:

KHSUHI :  WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME ( SHE SAID WHISPERING IN TEARS) LAEVE ME WHY  YOU HAVE CAGED ME !!   I ENDED UPO WITH YOU ...  WHY YOU  FORCED ME  AND BROUGHT ME !! ( AS SHE SAID  ARNAV PRESSED HER MORE ON THE WALL AND SAID  GRETING HIS TETH HIS EXPRESSION GETTEN HORRIBLE HIS EYES WERE SHOOTING DARGGERS THROUGHT  NOT ONLY HIS EYES BUT  HIS  FACE  WAS ALSO TURNED ALL RED DUE TO  THE ANGER )

ARNAV : ( SHOUTING AT TOP OF HIS VOIUCE )  BECAUSE YOU ARE MINE MRS KHUSHI ARANV SINGH RAIZADA AUR JO CHEEZ ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA KI HOTI HAI ... ARANV SINGH RAIZADA USSE HASSEEL KARKE  HI REHTA HAI .. CHAHE KAISE BHI HO .... ( HE SAID PRESSING HIS LOWER REGION WITH HER MAKING KHSUHI JERKED IN FAER   BY HIS ANGER)  ( THE THING WHICH BELONGS TO ASR  ASR  SNATCHED IT ... BY HOOK OR BY CROOK AND NONE  CAN STOP HIM )

**********************************************************************************

A crowd was gathered  in the hotel of sea hawk one of the popular hotel in  London !! ... it is poplular Indian hotel and  every  second there is  aparty going on here nad toady even  a party was going through ... one of the business party all  the media   business mens were present  over there ....  the party was  in it’s heights every one was enjoying ....... as their own with their beloved partners or wifes or girlfriends it was a wedding party of the supar  model sheetal kappor and business man  abhinav  singhania ....  sheetal  get married today ... with one of the famous business man  abhinav singhania ...  and today was  their reception party whole London gathered over there laong with the biggest tycoon arnav singh raizada!! ..

Aranv singh raizada  walked  out of  his  suv ..as he  walk down of the car ... media started .... hovering on him  with  their qwestion but  his guards were  capable enough to block their ways ...... reaching to them and  guiding him inside the avenue .. he walked inside  the party avenue with a  sterned  and firm face with a  smirk ... holding a  boquet in his ahnd he walked ahead as the groom acme and gret him  )

Abhinav ; asr  thank you !! so much I ma glad  that you have  cum !! I didn’t  expect  your arrival aranv just maintain his firmness while abhinav said)  asr meet my wife sheetal !! ....!!  ( he introduce her to him)

Arnav : ( handing the boquet) congratulation  for  the  happy wedded life ( he said )

Sheetal : thank you !! ( she smiled while called for the girl who was helping to keep the gifts)  khsuhi!! ( a girl who was just standing  just behind her talking to sumone  facing her back over them .. in a white and pink lehenga .. she turned ..... with a smile saying )

Khsuhi: ji ?  ( but  soon her smile faded away  as  she  find the person standing infront of him was none other than arnav singh raizada .... she step back .. aranv was just stariinag  at her .. while roaming his eyes over her ...... khsuhi took  astep back and was lost on sumwhere as their eyes meet .....!! but  soon their eyelock was broke as sheetal placed her hand over her shoulder amking her jerked out of her thought)