Part 5

NEW FF : I OWN YOU – A DESIRE TO MAKE  YOU MINE [SEASON 3]

PART 5:

After spending 2 hours in the washroom  she walked out while  just wrapping herself in a bathrobe she stepped out of the washroom and find her husband sleeping peacefully in the  bed .. she siged and   then turned her afce on otherside and simply went to the recliner and   lied down .... while she was feling low nad her  legs wrere  feling heavy all sudden she was feeling weak too she closed her eyes  cursing her fate ... and slightly  drift into sleep not knowing the consiquences of sleeping in the recliner !! ..

******************************************************************************

Arnav flinched and  turned on the bed while placing  his plam on  the otherside of the bed .. but  find  it empty .. arnav  scrunched his  eyebrow  a bit  finding  it  to be empty ...  he stirred in sleep ...

Aranv : khushi ( and   instantly opened  his  eyes  with a  jerk ...  and sat up on the bed .. and look around ..  ) khushi!! ( he looked at the clock  which was striking at sharp  6 am)  itni subah !!  kaha gayi  hai  yeh larki kahi firse . dam !! . ( he  greeted his teeth  while   removing the  quilt  aside ..  was about  to  walk down  of the bed   his  eyes   fell on the  petietie  figure  sleeping  on the  recliner  while cuddling herself ....in the  recliner .... arnav  anger  poked  into  no  time!! Seeing her sleeping in the  recliner ...  he  was pumping with anger .... he ...   just ...  walked down . of  the  bed .. and   just barged  toward her ... and  then   just stood infront of  her ... and keep on staring at  her ...face  for a while  with no  expression in his face!!  Khushi was stirring  something in her sleep ... and that made aranv  clenched his fist  in anger .....  he  lend  and pulled her  up ....  by  her  elbow...  making khsuhi  jerked up  from her sleep taking   loud  gasp ...  she jerked up and looked  at aranv  standing .infront of him ...... her eyes  opened widened ... in   faer  as aranv pulled  her by her elbow nad  made her stood up  ... and  said  gritting his teeth  while   gripping  her arms  tightly ... making khushi .. hissng in ..unbearable pain ..... !! )

Arnav : what are you doing here ? ( he  said in  a reserved tone while khushi just keep on staring  at   him ... but didn’t bothered  to reply  which poked aranv’s  anger more)  what  are  you  doing  in the recliner!! ( he said still maintaining  his calmess but khushi was just  silent .... and her  silence  was making aranv pissed  off  and  he loose his temper ....) cant you get  me dammit ? what  I am asking you!!   haan ? (  he  roared  )  why the hell  you  sleep in the  recliner!!  Kisske  puchkar ....  inha  soyi ho  ?  (  whom do u have  asked before sleeping . here  )  (  he said  in  angry tone ... while  burning  her skin by  his  tight  grip ... khushi just  closed her eyes .. and  gulped down all her tears ... she  didn’t have any courage .. nor have any  energy left  in her ...  to  argue  with him or to fight with him ... as she knew  all will goes to vain !! nothing can change this man !!  she just  gulped down all the tears  forming inside  her  mixing with her  pain .... that she is getting ...by his dirty  touch !! ...khushi  just   keep  closed her eyes tightly ..  parying to give  her  courage  to  bear all  the  pains ... and khushi’s silence and ignorance was now ... getting on his nerves !!  .and  he  gritted his teeth in anger and  shout  at  top  of  his  voice)

Arnav : look at me  when  I am talking to you!!  ( he  said at  top of his voice making ...  khushi instantly  opened her  eyes ... and stared at him blankly ..  she  was shivering badly .. in his  grip ..)  don’t you know that   I don’t   like this kind of behavior  !!  he  said while  putting  more pressure on her  arms  while making khushi hissed in pain ...  tear  rolled down her cheeks .... while arnav  eyes were all red in anger ...  he  held her by her arms  and dragged  her   toward the bed  and dropped her  on the bed with a force .. khsuhi fell on her face .... she  turned .. and raising her haed up a little .. she looked at  him ... with  tearfull eyes!!  While arnav lend  toward  her ...  while getting  up on the bed ... while  khushi ...tried to move back .. while   in a sitting  position .. ..  but before that only ..aranv  stopped her  by helding  her  leg .. and pulled her down on the  bed ... and get top of her .. while ...  pinning her hands  above her haed .. and  then lean toward her nad slightly rubbed his lips ... on her her nad  said in  his husky voice !!