PART 4

NEW FF !! I OWN YOU  - A DESIRE TO MAKE YOU MINE [SEASON 3]

PART 4 :

aranv : baby !! I don’t want to sacre I scared you nah ..   dam !!  I don’t mean to scare you jaan !! you are my life!! How could I scare youy baby !! now  enough of this argue ...  I don’t want anything   to come between our love come have food !!  ( he extended her food toward  her while  kshushi  just stared at him) baby have it .. ( his anger aagian provoked) have it ( roared)   varnna .. it wont atke my time .. to undress you and have  you  right now  in the bed .. I hoope you don’t want this atlaest now .. if you  don’t want it finished the foor or you know me get raedy for the consiqwence !! ( he araored making khsushi’s taeras were rolling down her cheeks and she gulped and  as aranv   extended the  spoon she opened  her mouth and have her feed)

 he made her completed her food then ..  wipe her mouth with napkin nad palced the food tary asisde and then kissed her   forehead and said  making khushi shivered in his touch ...

aranv : that’s like my  good  bbay!! See  you look so beautiful when you becum obedient..   why don’t  you be like that .. baby  I raely don’t want to yell on you .. you are my life !! tell me anything I will do for you but I wont  leave you !! you are my wife saadi ki ahi sari   rashmo ke sath!!  Ok now you should rest !( by sayinga that  he  held her shoulder making her laid down  in the bed and  pulled the quilt over her ....... while khsuhi was shiveerring ...as aranv kissed her forehead and soon her  eyes get closed due  to   tiredness she dozed off .. aranv smirk while he  went to his side and  laso .. closed his eyes to take  a nap

**********************************************************************************

Khushi entered the ar ... while  looked around   while raoming her  eyes .. around  the office ...  ... and  while  inhaling some air ...  she  walked inside  the office getting  dressed in  perfectly white  short yet  but formal dress ... her   hiar was being tied  into a tight pony tale ... and  she was wearing high heels  ... looking dam sexy and   smart .. though  she didn’t  applied much  makeup in her face but  yet  her  face was glowing with sum  strange beauty !! khushi was carrying a file  in her  hand  which she was pressing closed toward  her heart  she walked toward the  reception and  said in  a normal low voice !!

 Khushi: excuse me !!

Receptionist : ( with a smile ) yes!!  How can I help you!!

Khushi :  yeah  hello !! this khushi gupta ...  actually I  came here  for the auditions of the model ...!!. umhh ...  I was being called for the interview!!

 Receptionist:  yeah !!   please do sit over there the  selection will be strated in some few minuites  (  khushi passeda  cute smile  and   walked toward the waiting room and sat over there   she sat on the couch  while romaing her eyes through the portfolio while  praying to  her beloved  devi mayia “  hey devi mayi  please let me get  selected as a model over here !! devi mayia .. please  give me this chance this is  one of the best fashion industry maong  usa .. and if I get ... chance here  my future   will realy changed  plz devi mayia blessed me  with your blessings !! ( she sighed   and closed her eyes ... and  took  a deep sigh praying .to her devi mayia .. nad then opened her eyes when the receptionist  called her name)

Receptionist :  khushi gupta !!   ( khsuhi  got up from her  seat) yeah .. you go to the  hall right over there  straight  from  here to room ..toward your left . !! ( khushi nodded and sighed and walked over there ..