PART 7

FF : I OWN YOU – A DESIRE TO MAKE YOU MINE [SEASON 3]
PART 7:
Doctor: ohh it’s nothing to worry mr raizada  she is perfectly ..fine and these are  actually normal in  these adys!!  It’s just ... normal weakness  ... nothing more  which is quite natural in these days !! it’s due to the certain changes in her body nothing to worry!!  ( aranv scrunched his eyebrow and khushi and looked at him blankly)
 Aranv : matalb ?  I didn’t understand?
Doctor : ( smiled) ... don’t need to panic  mr raizada rather than I should congratulate   you  !!   you are going to be  a father !! ( arnav  looked at  her with blank expression)  I maen  YOUR  WIFE IS TWO WEE KS PREGENANT !! 9 khsuhi’’s eyes opened wide in shocka s she palced her palm on her tummy and aranv just stared at khushi and then at doctor)  don’t worry she just need plenty of rest that’s it!! ... and I have prescribed some medicine just made sure she followed it aranv just looked at khsuhi as they sahreda  small eyelock which was broken by aranv who asked  aman ...  to escoret the doctor )
Arnav : aman ... escort her  ... ( aman nodded and   left from there with the doctor .. and ....  as they left  arnav looked at khushi .. and said  with hios husky )
Aranv ; so you  are pregenant baby ?  that means  we  are going to be parents !! congratulation baby  ( he just hugged   while khushi felt suffocated )  and now you  are mine in every way !! (  he smirked hwile khsuhi didn’t react ... while .. he pulled back from the hug and  lend .. and  took her lower lips in his .and said whispered
Aranv ; so  now we should celebrate for this news  don’t you think .... sweetheart ... you know  I love you more and more !! ... ( while kissing  her . and slowly  get top of her .. while started kissing which followed  by a  love making session !!
************************************************************************************
It was midnight ..while  sleep  was faraway from khushi ..  khushi was sitting in  the bed while  resting her head on the headboard while  just staring at the ceiling blankly !! ..dried tear strains marks  were covered all over her cheeks  ...  it   was crystal clear  from her face .....  that  just before  a minuite ... earlier she was  weeping  ....  . 
What she have done that she is being punished  like this !! ...  what was  her fault  that  her devi mayai  is punishing her like this !! ... why   does always she have to be  punished!! Why  if she tries to raised her voice ... against the wrong happening to  her ..then why her voice has being ...  dumped down !!  why ???   is this because she is a girl !!  or   is this because she is an orphan ???     is  it  written  that  the girls are the puppet  of man’s hand !! ... or is iot written sumwhere you  didn’t have the right to raise your voice !!  because you are girl!! 
Today  she  tries  to  raise her voice against her husband !!  but what she get  in result  !! nothing but to end   up in his bed satisfying his needs!! ... and whats she get to know ... today  that she  is pregennat carrying his seeds  in her womb !!  ...
She have never ever complained about her life to god !!  nor .. she ever harmed anyone then  why ? then why her devi mayai is doing ...  this to her!!   What she have dreamt for nothing but  a life with  happiness !!   like others she too weave a dream to be someone’s bride ..   like other’s she too dreamt that    there would be some one ... for her who will love her understand her care !! .....  in whose arms she will fel herself safe!!  ... gosh !!  and what a joke duid her fate made with her!!  She never got happiness n her  life!! But she tried to being happy w ith what she get !! ...  but in her worst dream she would have ever except her    dream would turned to be worst like this !!  this  is what you called love !!  this what you called   care !!   what  her  husband   is doing with her  ? is it love ?/ is love maens just  aphysical relation !1 is love maens  to hurt  your lover ! is love means to rape your lover !!  day and night whenever you  want ... in name of love !!
Her husband  is dominating on her ... forcing on her ....... without her will  !!  but no !! you cant acll it  a rape !!  why ???   ohh yaeh how could you called it rape !! because there is  no such word exist .. as they are married!!   But  getting  the tag of married do  you get  the right  to controll her soul!!  Answer me !!  is it a love !!  is  it  a love !!  ?? if it ‘s called love then many girls like khushi hate this word love !! ....  mararige!! ... I would say death is better  !! dweath is dam better than the life  she  is living !!
Khsuhi just sighed and touched her tummy by her palm while caressing  it for a while and then a silent sob escaped from her eyes  and she closed her  eyes .. and  the  memories from her past flashed in her  mind !!  she remembered the days when she trust aranv !!
***flashback***
 Aranv was still lost in khsuhi ... while ... khushi just  looked down .. and murmured a sorry nad  just rushed  out of the conference room ... while aranv just  stared at  her  for a while ...! tahts when .. his eyes fell on something ..  he  kneeled down ... and . picked the anklet .... which was   lieng in the ground !! he   took it in his palm and keep on staring at the  anklet ..... while caressing the anklet with  his thumb as if he was caressing the  owner of the anklet !!  one  one girl was .... across his mind !!  and that girl was ... noone other than khushi .. he just  rushed out of the conference room and  just  looked around but there was no trance  of the  girl ...
Where  was the girl and who was she ???  she have something ...  that .... made the great aranv singh raizada  attracts toward her ...  her aroma wa something atht was making him turned on  !! ...   it’s not that .aranv singh raizada was never  with girl’s ... his ever new models were being tasted by him . at first ... if they are able to pleasure him then only .. they could  get the chance to enter the  ar !! ... but  he never paid  any attention to them .. he just  use  girls like tissue papers used them on his bed and then throw it .,.... once  he si finished with them !! .... he never belives in commirment ...   he  belive .. in no strings attached!! ...  but there was something in   the girl which ... made him   to  desire that girl .... ..aranv looked  around !! but there was no .......  sign of that girl he just glanced at the anklet  and  imagined how it would look like   in her  feet ... !
******************************
Khushi : (slapping her head play fully while standing  on the  side of the road to catch a cab )   shit! Tu bhi nah !!   you cant do anything rightly !! ...   haw!! You  went for  interview   What  you did !! you ended up  destroying ... asr’s meeting!!  Thank god !! you run out  from there !!  varna ..  they would surely kick  you  out of  the  ar !!  or kya pata  give  you to the cops !!   huh !!  nothing could be done to me !! hey devi mayia !! kya kia  apne !! ... I want to have this job ! . yeh job agar mil jata toh .. my  life would have changed  !!  it such a big opportunity to  be   ar’s model  but  . before I get appointed ... I am out of the company  ! hurh!!  ( she sighed ) chor ... khushi ... atleast be happy that rather than being kiked out you yourself ran out !! ... ( she said while waving her hand to stopped the  cab .. and that’s when a white suv .. just  stopped infront of her with a  screech making  khsuhi jerked .. abit ..  while khushi scrunched her eyebrows  !! and frowned and  looked at the car ... with a qwestioning look !!! while the  glass was being lsid down while khushi’s mouth flung into  perfect ‘o’ shape seing the person sitting in side ... he was none other than aranv singh raizada !! khushi gulped and mumbled ..
Khushi:  he here ? you have destroyed his meeting nah  now  he wont leave you !! !  (  she  muttered while biting her nails while aranv just looked at the girl ... and he felt himself turned on seeing her ... tantics ... while he calm himself and looked at    her .. and said)
Arnav : (  sternly) wanna  lift ? 9 khushi’s eyes opened widened to know that asr ius offering her lift)
 Khushi: ( stameered) no .. no sir !! ... I will ... have some cab !!
 Arnav :  it’s already ....  late !! and at this hour of evening  it’s not  good to be stay alone in the   road !! and I don’t think  you will get some cab now !! so better  !! you come ..  I will ..drop you !! ( khsuhi just stared at him and then just nodded and get inside the car .....)
**********************
Khushi was   pressing her file ... tightly against her  chest .. she was really feeling . uncomfortable infront of him ... !! she was realy breatjhing heavily .... and  her  breast  was continuously moving  up and down while aranv was just  stealing glances of her only he knew  what she was creating on him .....  and how  jhe was controlling him ... how he want to take her ... then and there and marked her as his !! .. there was only silence ... between them thus arnav   was the first ... who break the silence !!
Arnav : so khushi ??  right ?? ( khsuhsi just  turned toward him with shocked expression while aranv  smirked and  gestured  her while pointing toward the  file which she was holding nnd in which cover’s her name was wriiten !!  with block letters!!  Khsuhi looked at  him .. and then nodded)  you are model ?? ( khushi nodded while arnav raised his eyebrow)
Arnav : nice name khushi !! means  happiness !!appreciable !! ..  but miss khushi you ...  know for  you .. I have to bear a loss  !! 
 Khushi: ( looking at him) I am sorry  sir!!  I didn’t maen to ruin your conference  I didn’t know how I reached there I just  went ... there for   the auditions of model I am extremely sorry!!
Arnav : ( just looked at her pout while  said) hmm .. !! but  you ruined my conference !! you know how   important  that conference was for me but you !!
 Khsuhi: I am sorry sir  I am extremely sorry !! ....    I just  went  there for the audition but mistakenly I reached there and ended up ruining  your conference !!   I can do anything ....   for  take your  forgiveness !!
 Aranv :  anything ? ( raising his eyebrow)
Khushi: yeah  sir anything you say!!
 Arnav : ok  then submit  yourself !1 9 khsuhi goesa numb nad was shocked to haer  it )
 Khushi: excuse me ??
 Aranv : 9 changing the topic) nothing !!   umh submit .. your ... portfolio ... tomoorow at ar !! ....  and joined  the office !! 
( khushi was shocked  excited  happy there were many emotion .. going through her !! .. she get  selected and who select  none other than asr !!  )
Khushi: ( stammered) sir .. that means  I am selected as a model...
Aranv ; not exactly  come tomoorow submit  your portfolio ... then ... will see !! ...  here your  home comes!! ( he dropped her  before her flat while khushi smiled and said  a thanbk  you  while he drove away !! )
And thus here  everything began !! ... the next day ... she  get   selected as a model .. and  as days passed  by .. she and aranv get close to eachother !! ... and one  fine  day ... arnav  asked her  hand  !! ...  proposed her to be his girl friend !! ....  though khushi took  some time   but then  accept his proposal and they started seing ecahother!! ..  but soon everything get changed as days passed by ....  aranv’s possessiveness grows more !!  and ...  he would have  very problem with her  everything with her dress with her  friendshio with boy colligues and  such more !!  which pricks  khushi  and she somewhere too realize it wasnta  love buta  infactuation as she didn’t feel like the way she supposed to feel for arnav ...  yes !! she  have accept   his proposal  as  in a thought  he loves  her and...  soon she will too able to love him ....... but it never happens which ends khsuhi to break up  the realtion .. but in this she   have did  abig mistake to  hurt his ego which   results ...  she is ... suffering !!  she never thought    this  would be  a side  of aranv too !! ....
Flashback end
 ( khsuhi  jerked and opened her eyes and taers started rolling down her cheeks !! and she shivered as the flashes of her  first night in raizada mansion  reflashed in her mind !! )
Flash back
 Aranv dragged  khushi  along with him up  the stairs .......while khsuhi was struugling ... to get  out of his grip but it doesn’t happened !! while ..   he kept dragging her  along with him ... toward his room and once they reached inside the room ... aranv  left khushi’s hand  with such a force that she stumbles and  fell directly ..  on the floor over her face !  aranv turned and  locked the door and again turned ... while  smirked evilishly  toward khsuhi and  walked toward her ...  and kneeled infront of her ... and said leaning toward her !!
Arnav :  you know   khushi!! Whats  tonight is ??? (  khushi just straed at him  while fears were ... all over her  face .. she clutched the side of her  lehenga   tightly while aranv leans and tugged the hair strands behind her ears and  said in his husky tone)  baby !! tonight  is  our suhaag raat !!... tonight I will mark you as mine !! ..... I own  you baby !! and thus I put the  seal on you forever by marking you as mine!!  ( khsuhi gulped but gatheriung the courage she said)
 Khsuhi: why are you doing this aranv !! why ??? get  out of it !!  move on !! we are over !! why  have you forced me    to get amraried you!! ...  ( aranv clenched his fist his eyes turned into red ....  abnd he looked at her with anger filled eyes and   gripped her hair in his fist and pulled it back ... making khushi hissed in apin)
 Arnav : what you say !!  haan ????  we are over !! ... dammit we are married now !!  youa re my bloody legally wedded wife !!  with all the rituals I amrry you!! I am your husband  and I .. and only I would the only men in your life do you get that ..accept the fact dammit you are  married!! ... ( before he could  complete  khushi palced a hard  slap on his cheks while aranv face turned on otger side and he touched his ceeks and looked at  her with  draggers throwing his  eyes he was at top of his anger his eyes  were  splitting fire  !!  noone  have the guts to  raise their voice and here ....  he  dares to slap him !! .. he gritted his teeth .... in anger !!! and was pumping in anger!! If she wasn’t his wife   he would have shown ... what .. it cost for   slapping aranv singh raizada!!
 Khsuhi; ( with same anger)  no !!  I don’t accept  you as my husband  you married me without my will and I wont let  you ....... even showed any  of your husband right on you!! (  this sentence  added  fuel in fire and in no time arnav dragged khushi toward the bed and  throw her on the  bed making khsuhi fell on the bed ...  over her afce she turned and lokked at aranv)
Arnav :   ohh  while getting cozy with that son of bitch samart you didn’t feel shame but to intimate with your husband  you  feel shame  haan  you want to stopped me   ; really baby!!  Then stopped me   !! I want to see how you  stopped your husband from loving his wife!! I don’t take no khushi!! ... and from you toh never!!   ( Khsuhsi started dragging herself upward  on the bed by dragging her by her leg)
 Khsuhi: aranv no !1 aranv no !1 plzz don’t !! 
Aranv : ( leaning toward her while  unbuttoning his shirt)  I am your husband baby!!
Khushi: aranv plxzz you acnt .. I will call ita s a rape !!!!! ( it agains raised aranv’s anger ... and in no tinme khushi felt a tight slap on her cheks and the . intensity of  slap is so   high  that  blood ozed out of  the corner of her lips  and aranv grabbed her by her arms and said digging his nails on her)
Arnav : what you said dammit ?? han !!  mind your language before talking to me khushi!! I am your husband and   what we are going to share is not calleda  rape  or not it is illegal you are mine whole rituyllay and legagly too ... samjhi tum !! ( then aclm himself and cupped  her cheeks ) bbay I love you  !! cant you see  my love for ypou in my  eyes !!baby .... ( seeing the blood coming out  of her lips ) baby I hurt  you !! .. I am really sorry  .. I am so sorry baby !! ( he laeneda nd lick the spot  where the blood  comes out to soothe her pauin )   I hurt you but  I promise I will shower you  with so much love that   you will forget this pain .. let me love you  shona and atke away all your pain baby ( by saying  that he pulled her down on the bed ..and slowly .. ripped all her clothes ..and ...  took her ...  whole nighty he continued his act with her while .. khsuhi have cried yelled screamed  that  night while submitting   her virginity to him!!  Making her goes all numb because whenever she  tries to protest arnva would again take her ... and  stared douing his all act with her ..
Flash back end
 Khushi’s  felt some weight on her while ...  she jerked and opened her  eyes .. and find her husband ..... hugging her  from behind while  nuzzling his stubble on the crook of her neck .... the whole night  she have wept  but god knows when her eyelid  get closed !  may bedue to the tiredness .. khsuhi shifted her body a bit on her side and flinched while aranv turned her and pressed her from her back toward him !! while her bossoms get crashed on his hard toned chest while khsuhi tries to flinched but aranv gripped get more stronger on her while he  peck on her lips and said smirking;ly
Aranv : so you woke up  bbay ? how  was your sleep !! nad how is my junior  !!  ( khsuhi eyes widened as she remembered that she is pregenant ... while khushi flinched but didn’t reply while .. arnav left her ... and  then hovered on her and lending toward her and kissed her tummy making khushi feel disgusted )  you know bbay how much your papa  loves your mumam ... but  tumhari mumam ko ...  toh  tumhare pap ki .. koi kadar hi  nahi  hai 1! Let   me show  then how much your pap loves her !!  khushi jerked with faer!!
 Khsuhi: no please!! ... ( she whispered but  before  she could complete aranv entered into her and started loving her .. and  then theyu both dozed off one  dozed off because of tiredness of loving and other  just fainted because she have .... no wenergy left  to .. bear him !!
 To be cntd