PART 9

FF : I OWN YOU – A DESIRE TO MAKE YOU MINE [SEASON3]
PART 9:
Khushi: ( shooking her haed) no aranv singh raizada!!  No !!  this time .. you  cant stop me !! I  will  escape  from  your clutches!!  And you acnt do anything this time!!  I will kill myself !!  and  you cant  do anything !!   you  cant possessed me anymore !! I acnt live a dreadful life  with her staying here!! No .... !!  ( loking  upward  ) mumaa papa .. accept me !!  your daughter is coming  to you !!accept me !! ..... ( a lone taers  escaped from her  eyes while he heard his sharp voicve from outside  the room  )
Arnav : khushi opened the door dammit !!  I said open the door !!  ( khsuhi just stared at him for  awhile   while  just clutched  the  knot  and ... hung her neck inside  it ....   )
Arnav :    I   have to break the door (  he started pushing it ...  by his forearms ....  but then .. just straightened himself .. and ... just  kicked the door ....hard making the door  flung open  and break down on the floor .. while he entered the room .. and  his angered raised  in no time .and even shocked at the same time seing khsuhi trying toattempt  suicide .. khushi closed her eyes and was about to kicked the cahir off  of  her .. but  before  she could   do that ...  she felt  a pull ...  in her wrist .. as some one clutched her wrist and pulled her down of the chair ... harshly khsuhi opened her eyes and  she shivered seeing  it was none other than n aranv ... who pulled her down ...  of the chair ...... and before .. she  shivered  while aranv  eyes were  throwing  fire through it his jaws were tightened  .. while  khushi   struggle to get out of his grip  and ... that  pissed aranv more aranv left his grip on her and roamed his eyes ...  around it and seing what she  was trying to do it raised his anger and before khsuhi could even react   arnav palceda tight slap on her chek making khushi stumble and fell back on the bed!!
*********************************************************************************
Khsuhi  fell on the bed  on her face ... while  a lone tear escaped from her eyes  as she  know  she again failed again her fate ditched her !! again she  loose the chance of her escape from his clutches !! maria who was standing at the  edgeof the door ... was literally shivering seeing  her sir’s anger !!  she looked at  her mam and placed her palm  over her mouth  not letting a gasp to come out ....  she was raely feling pity for the poor soul !! .. aranv  was at top of his anger !! he was burning  in his rage .. he looked at khushi   throwing  draggers  through  it ...  his  blood was boiling in   thought ..... what  she was  going to do!! ... aranv  closed his eyes and sighed and then opened his eyes .. and his eyes were all red ... and was telling some different language of rage !! he looked at maria ... and gestured him to leave the room !!  while maria just  took a  deep sigh  she  wished to help her mam !! but she too was helpless because infront of him ..... she was none  but  just a mere servant  of his house!! And if she  tries to  interfere  in his personal  matter then for sure  her family would be in danger  she  sighed nad walked out of the   room ... while  not before looking  passing a pittyful glare to khsuhi who was just staring at her  blankly ... as soon as she  moved out aranv  moved toward the door while  turned  closed the door and locked it .. khsuhi’s heart grasp in faer ..she instantly took the chance and stood up from the bed and erushed toward the washroom ... to locked herself  in it ... because she knew what was coming  next !!  but  before she could  entered washroom .. she was being spunned and pinned against the near by wall while her ahnds being twisted at the back ..while she hissed in pain and looked at the person who was standing infront of him while pressing himself  on her ... while looking at her with anger filled ..eyes . passing dead look to khushi .. if eyes would have killed ... khushi’s  grave would ... being  set up by now !! ... aranv was just  pumping in anger!! ... and he just twist her hand more over her back  while khsuhi closed her eyes gulping the pain  which she was getting due to his strong clutches on her  .. khushi gulped down the  lump that was  forming inside her throat ... she was literally  shivering under his touch while ..as his hardness irioked over her femine .. she felt disgusted ... and cheap  while  turned her afce on the otherside which pissed aranv  he grabbed her cheeks by his other hand made her face him .. while digging his nails on her soft cheeks ...
Arnav : ( angrily) LOOK AT ME WHEN I AM TALKING TO YOU DAMMIT !! ( his voice was enough to sent shiver  of fear  in her !! khsuhi just looked at him with painful eyes .. her  vision become become blur due to  tears  forming in it ... khushi  just  bite her lower lips  as much as she could  not let out a hiss out of her mouth !! )
Arnav : ( angrily)  what  the  hell you think you were doing khushi !! tell me !!  kya  tamasah hai yeh!! Haan ???  what you think you were doing ??? haan ?? ( khushi  just didn’t  reply !!  while just stare at him blankly  which pissed aranv more !! ) ANSWER ME DAMMIT !! kya kar rahi thi yeh sab tum !!haan  you want to kill yourself han !!  have you   lost your mind !!  that you are pregennat dammit !!   ( khsuhi just falred her nose as anger rosed in  her and she just gulped her  pain  )
 Khushi :  ( angrily) jo apne  dekha !! kyu  mujhe marne ka bhi koi haq nahi hai !!  nahi jeena mujhe !!   aur nahi I want to give birth to this baby !! do you  get that !!.. I will kill this baby as well as me .... !!!  samjhe aap  !!  ( aranv instantly leave his grip from her .. and  just stared at her  for  while   taking a step back)
Aranv :  kya kaha tumne ??
Khsuhi  :  ( stepping forward to him) jo apne sunna !! I  don’t want to give this birth to this baby !! I will abort this child do you get that !! I will kill this illegimate  sign ...... I don’t want to carry your  dirt in my womb !1 ( as soon as  she said the last phase .. she  felt a burning sensation on her cheks she stumbles  and loose her balance and fel on the floor .....  while she raised her haed and looked at   aranv who was toattly different right  now  he was top  of hisanger .. his eyes were splitting fire through it ... while ... he just   walked toward her and pulled  her harshly ... by her elbow making her stood up and  face him !!
Arnav : ( furiously) what you said dammit ??? haan ??? mere  bachhe ko abort karogi  tum ??
Khushi:  ( angrily) han karungi !! ( and  then ‘thud’ another slap   led on khushi’s cheeks ... )
Arnav : you  have ..done enough now !! ....  I have being tolerating you since long ... but .... you are  not even to rectify your mistakes !!  low your dam voice khsuhi!! Have you forgotten  how to talk with your husband !! han  what you said illegimate !!  do you  know the meaning of the word dammit !! ( he roared at the top of the voice)
Arnav : ( garbbing her by her  forearms almost shaking her) you called our relation illegimate dammit !!  khsuhi you are my wife and I  have the every dam right on you!!
 Khushi: ( gathering all her  strength and  pushed him ... on his chest) no mr aranv singh raizada !!  you have no right  on me !! you don’t posses me !!   I am not a blussy  puppet of  your hand !! you just obsses me   my body to meet your hunger  nothing else !!  nad this baby is out of your lust !!  the everynight  you raped me it’s the sign of that !! .......  everynight you tortured me ... it’s then sign of that .. and you made my  life a living hell !! ...... you .... ( she stopped at her track as she find arnav started lossning his belt khushi gasp in fear .... while she started stepping back ..while arnv looked at him while  gritting his teeth and  moved toward her !!  while khsuhi keep on moving backward untill her abck get attached to the wall while  aranv smirked and  went to her and placed his palm on  the both side ... making   her way blocked to escpae !!
Arnav : so what you said bbay say again ???  ( khsuhsi gulped ) you want to leave me !! you named my love   as lust !!  you called my  love as a rape .. you called  our relation an illegimate !! han ?   mere sath samnbandh banate tumhe  saram ati hai ghrin ati hai .. aur samrat !! ke sath when  you get cozy with him!!  Ohh now I get why you .. break up with me !!  because  of that samrat nah !! mere pyar  ka mazak  banaya tumne haan ?? kitni bar  soyi ho  uske saath ??  (   he said while gritting his teeth while  khushi turned her face feling disgusted)  haan ???  being intimate with your legal  husband  feel ashamed  haan ?? we are married khushi and every thing between us is  bloody legal ..  law give me the right to poses  you to love you  you cant stop me !!  maran chahti ho !! tamsah kar rahi ho mere gahr me !! bekar ke tamashe  mujhe bilkul pasand nahi hai khushi !! you know  khushi if you dies then also ...  I will follow  you after your death I wont  let you go away from me !! because I won you !! I won yoiur soul I own your body dammit !!  you aare belong to me   to arnav singh raizada!! Jo bhi tumpe .. aankh uthakar bhi dekega ...  he will breathe  his lasty breathe  on the  very next  he lays his eyesa on you !! and khushi   what the name of your friend  with whom you have grown up !! ummh ( thinking) payel  right ?  !! agar  tumne kuch bhi karni ki koshios  bhi ki ....  mein uski zindigi ko  barabad kar dunag !!  and you know I can do that !! ( khsuhi jerked in faer)
 Khushi:   nahi !! ( she whispered) what was  her fault  he have nothing to do between us !! she doesn’t have any relation with my personal life !! why are you   dragging an innocent  in between !!
Arnav :  tahts what I am saying darling is it good to punish an innocent for nothing nahi haa !!  but if you  provoke me I wont hesitate to shrove that payel out of this  world in no time !!  and trust me  my  hands wont shiver a bit @@ ( he said with a  devilish smnirk  while khushi just strted shivering for her issue  she didn’t let  her best friend life  be at risk she knew   aranv can stop any low  !!  nothing is impossible  for this man  and she acnt belive tahta arnv could  be so chaep   that  for  his own maen he could  stoop anylow !!  while aranv lend .. toward her and  placed his lips near  her eyes and sucked the tear drop ...  and  said .. while placing kiss on her forehead!) baby I realy don’t want to be ahrsh  on you !1 what you think  I  felt glad by  hurting you ? no !! but  you only provoke my anger!! Why you provoke my anger  only !!  ( khushi  flinched and tries to struggle while it just  pissed aranv more ...  he pulled khushi more on him !! while khsuhi flinched)
Aranv : ( sternly)  khsuhi!! You know what  is mine   is just  mine !! what I want I get  it by hook or by crook .. you are mine ... you  are just  mine !! ...  I HAVE A DESIRE TO MAKE YOU MINE ...  thus I  own you !!    you belong to me just me !!  maut bhi  tumhe  mujhse  chin nahi sakta alag nahi kar sakta  jab  tak mein khud nah chahu ( by saying that  he tied her  hand  behind  her back ...  while khushi keep on struggling tears were rolling down her cheeks !! while arnav pushed her on the bed .... and get  top of her   ..)
khsuhI:  you are just a baest !!! you are niot  a human !!
arnav :  ( smirk) let it be !! called naything  I don’t care !! baby ......!!   I didn’t love you for  nothing !!  aranv singh raizada  knew to snatch his things !! like   I snatched you   !! . it’s easy to come here but from going out of my palce it’s impossible no one can   leave me without my permission !! ... and baby don’t behave  as if I tortured  you  !! ( khuhsi  keep on throwng her leg ....... under him but .. aranv  pressed himself more on her nad  in .. no second  he tore off her dress and took her boossom in her  mouth and started nibbklibnbng it taering it by his teeth ... while cupping  the other brutually ..by his other hnad !!  he keep on torturing with her bossom and once he was satisfied .. . he then moved  downward and bite  on her belly button harshly while his hand raomed downward   inside her panty and  he insert  it   into her core nad started  stroking it in and pout brutually while he was  having his own pleasure !!   and atlast he enters on her making  khsuhi goes all numb she loose this battle !! ... he keep on torturing her !! till she didn’t become lifeless  !! khushi keep on yelling ...... untill her voice left ...her support and  she became all numb ...  after  giving final  thrust ... he   get  up  off her while covering her with balanket !!
 arnav ; get that  in  mind sweetheart that  there is no way to fled from me !1 not onkly this birth  but the next  7  birth you are mine  and everytime  you will  try to  insult mny love toward you !!  everytime!! You will ended up   here with me  getting more close to me !1 whatever you called love or lust I don’t care !!  but  I just know I love you  and you are mine !!  just mine ( he stressed this  words and moved his hnad toward her back nad untied the belt from her hand  and then peck on her lips ) now you take rest !! you must be tired hai nah ( he smirked   while tucking her hairlocks behind her ears and walked down ... and walked to washroom while khushi just keep on staring at him while tear  rolled down her cheeks)
khsuhi: ( muttered) today you are very proud of your pride money nad power but  I curse you !! arnav singh raizada one day  you will cry for love but   none  will be beside you !! if  I didn’t  able  to make you pay for your deds then  devi mayia  is there !!   devi mayai   is seeing  what is wrong and what is right and everyone have to pay for their deds  here in this world may be I have some  fault in my karam tahts why  I am being  punished like this but ... if I worship devi mayai true heartedly .. then ....  you  will apy for your deds I will  not die untill I see you  cry out your soul ...  untill  you are  being ripped for your deds  untill you are destroyed I curse you inspite of having everything you wont be  have anything aranv singh raizada  !! ( he muttered before she loose  her  sense)
**********************************
Khsuhi was gain consciousness few time back .. while marai was treating her  injuries .. while  she was applying  anteseptic over her bruises and injury on her  body she realy felt bad for her what type of mna her husband is that he keeps on torturing her nad that too in this conduiition  though she didn’t know  what happened between them but it’s not ataht tough for her to guess what would happen to this poor soul as khushi’s dreadful cries ewre being heared from  outside the mansiom too !! she dressed her wounds and  held her palm in her and looked at her nad said
Marai: mam!! I don’t know what happen between you  both !! you   might think ..that  I am interfering in your life being a small class servant it would  be  small mouth  and big words but I couldn’t help myself to say it !! mam ...see it’s very easy  to broke up any relation but  if it’s very hard  to continue  the relation while taking out the bitterness from it ... ( khsuhi stared at her blankly)
Marai: mam what were you going to do ?? I don’t know what problem .. you both have and it’s not my business to interfere in it but mam but for that why are  you punishing the innocent soul what is his/her fault in it .. mam babies are the bessing of gods !!  it’s an wonderful gift presented by god to every couple nad mam ... by killing that innocent life you are doing a sin !!  is it justified to drag the baby into your marritial issues !! however hard and difficult the mararige is sometimes ... this news bring happiness ....  in the couple’s life!! ... mam  forgetting your all bitterness try to live this period of motherhood who may say this baby can  remuv the bitterness from you and sir’s  life forever !! ( khsushi just blankly stares at her while  maraia sighed and said) I should leave !! I called sir inside!!  .... ( by saying ataht she left hwile khushi keep on staring and marai’s words were echoing in her ears)
 Khsuhi: am I wrong ??? ( she touches her tummy)  did it a sin ?
“ yes khsuhi you  were wrong ? you were commiting a sin  you have no right to kill the baby “
Khushi: but this baby is not ourt of love but out of his lust ..
 “ either it  made of love or lust but  it’s a life and you have no right to kill a life   he /she  is your baby “
Khushi: but his blood   is flowing on him ... it’ his ... sign ‘
“ then it’s   part of your’s too ... if his blood is flowing in his / her then your blood is  flowing  in that abby if he is a father then you are  the mother”  
Khsuhi: how  would I able no !! it ill remind me ... of  all those nights !!
“  by aborting would you able him to stop  ripping you !!   tell me  khushi what you didn’t bale tpo do in all these days would you able to stop him”
 Khushi: but !!
 “ khsuhi you have no right  to  insult devi mayia ‘s blessing !! this baby is a blessing of her !! ...  you want to kill her what his/ her afult in this if  his/ her baby ‘s father did sin then it’s not  right  he / she will apy for his father ded ?? what  the baby’s fault ..
 Khsuhi: it will remind me !!  of all the deeds he did to me !!
“ so that maens  it will  remind you of  him !! tahts why you will abort  her/ him   by aborting would aranv will stop showing his husband right on you say mekkhsuhi  “
“ tell me what  difference will be between you  nad him then !!   what answer will you give to your devi mayai .. that you killed your own baby !! you made fun of her gift !! just because you hate your husband!”
“ khsuhi you have no right to end  al life !!  you have to live for your baby !! what  the bbay’s fault in that you have no right  to insult devi mayai  did  your parents have taught to snatched life !!  who gave you the right ... to closed the baby’sd eyes before he  opened  his eyes in the world !1
 khsuhI: ( yelled)  nahi !! I acnt kill the baby !! I was becoming selfuish !!   how coukld I  even think to kill the part of me who is growing inside me ( she clutches her tummy and acress her tummy)
 khushi: I am sorry baby  mumam become selfish !! . I will live baby mumam will live !! mumma will live for you !! plz forgive your muamm baby  she become so  confused in her problems that she tries to harm you she  lost her sense between right and werong not for nayone I will live for you !!  baby I am sorry muamma Gandhi hai baby for her won needs she tries to harm you .. mumam ko maaf kar do mumma promise she wont do  it from next time ... she will  give birth to you ....  ( tears rolled down while she caressed her tummy)  
to be cntd