PART 2

NEW FF : I OWN YOU – A DESIRE TO MAKE YOU MINE  [SEASON 3]

PART : 2

As soon as she  walked out of the room she started climbing down the stairs ...... in  a rush ....... she just as soon  as she could she rush out of  the stair and went down and  just  tried to open the  main door but couldn’t ..... as it waslock ..

Khushi: key ? where the  key  ???    it lock where is the key ? ( khsuhi started searching the key in  the coffe table   but in the key hunger but she didn’t find but tahts whebn she haerd a voice ...... which  froze her at the spot ..

Are you finding this ? kahi tum  isse toh nahi dhund rahi ho nah !! ( khsuhi turned and her eyes  opened widened as  well she frozed at the spot seeing  her husband standing at the   starting of the stairs ...  holding the keys  in  huis hand and showing her while raising his eyebrow as he started walking  down the stairs  not loosing the eye contact while khsuhi gulped and shivered in fear )

******************************************************************************

Khushi looked at aranv who was  walking down the stairs and while coming down he stopped just  infront of the stairs while khsuhi feared strated hovering her tears started rolling down her cheeks a s her wides opened wider she looked at him with tearful eyes .... nad then looked here and there and then at him who  just  stepped forward  while palcing  his ahnd on his trousers pocket while  seeing him coming forward khushi started moving back .. she continued moved back while clkutching the edges of the saree by her both hand ... and  she keep on  moving backward  untill her back get attached toward  the door she tried to move back but  of  no use her back  attached toward the wall aranv  continued stepping toward her and soon  he approached toward her and   seeing  him standing dangerously closed  toward her khushi shrieked and  slide down on the ground while she  used  her palm   while moving backward but she was attached her back toward the close door ... aranv too kneeled down while khushi teras were flowing down her cheeks)

 Arnav ; ( using his thumb  and wiping up her tears while khsuhi turned her afce on otherside   which pissed aranv a bit  but he maintained calm) kya hua ? baby what are you doing here at this hour of night ? ( he said in a whispering tone  khushi just  stared at him for  a while and she was gulping hard the faer the pain she have  got .. and aranv lend and caressed  his back of the palm over her face   ) baby kuch toh bolo!! (  khushi turned her  face on otherside not meeting his gaze   noe aranv anger was poking while he held her chin up and  and made her face him)

Arnav ; how many time do I need to say you!! look at me when I ma talking to you dammit? Cant  you get me or what ?( he said in a loud tone  making khushi shrieked in faer  and the next moment aranv stood up and said)

Aranv ; come lets go!! I am feling hell tired  !!  and sleepy chalo .. bedroom mein !!  ( he said while about to walk toward his room but then turned  and  was  more pissed to  find khushi  sitting at the same position she was more ... she was not  moving a  bit nad was hugging her knees)  come !! (  he roared while  khsuhi didn’t move  abit nor look at his eyes  arnav  clenched his fist  by closing his eyes a bit  and  when he opened his eyes  his eyes were bloodshot red .. it was throwing daggers over her .. he again barched toward her and   held her wrist harshly and pulled her up  by her wrist harshly .. he clutched her wrist so tightly ... that khsuhi hissed with tremendous pain ..and tears rolled down her cheek and she gulped the pain while closing her eyes  a bit ... )

Khushi: anhhh ( she syelled in pain a bit while touching the  bruised wrist  he was clutching  and where his nails were digging over her skin  and aranv imidiately look at her red face and he immediately left her hand and cupped her cheeks getting little soft he said)