PART -6

FF : I OWN YOU – A DESIRE TO MAKE YOU MINE [ SEASON 3]

PART – 6

Aranv ; tahts like  a good girl!! Baby ... I am  going to office !! and ,,,, behave properly with  marai  be a good girl if I get  any complain and .. have to returned  in the midway  leaving my works pending it wont  be good for  you samjhi !!  ( khsuhi stared at him while aranv  picked the  file from the bed and said  looking at her )  you know baby !! today .. we will get the  copy of  our mararige certificate from the court !! .. and  once I get  it .. you  are all mine both leaggly and ritually!!  ( khsuhi just stared at him ... and arnav walked toward her .. and kissed her forehead   anad said)

Arnav ;  take care baby!! Love  you ... ( he said while pulling her in a hug .. and then left for office while pecking her lips ...  and left ....for office while khushi was all in tears .. she just break down on  her kneels and covered her face  by her palm ... and weeped ..

Khushi: why devi mayia !!! why ?? is there is any less in my worship!! That you are doing  all these with me or  agar aj my parents are  there!! Then today  yeh sab nahi hota mere saath !! mere pati .. pyar ke naam pe couldn’t have the guts  to  .. raped me every night !! ( tears  were rolling down her cheeks  and she sighed thinking  that there was a time she thought to  give chance in her life)

***********************************************************************************

Khushi was  sitting in the bed  while leaning her back against the headboard  nad was just stared blankly ... at the celing !! tears  were rolling down ...  as  she  remembered  how her life changed totally into these months  !! tears were rolling down her cheeks !! ... she have being fighting with her fate for being months now !! she have never thought arnav  could have this  side also !! .... she  is feeling suffocated to  stay  in this house anymore !! whatever  she possessed  ..was already atken away by her socalled husband !!  every night   she  is  being served to him in his  bed !! for satisfying his want !! is it called love ???    without her will he forced her everynight !!  and called  it  as a dam  right   of  a husband  ? is it so ??  is it written somewhere  that  only husband have the right to be dominant  on  their wife !!  is it written somewhere being a husband  you  get all the  right  over your wife ....  is it  written somewhere  being a husband you had get the  right to misconduct with your wife  !!  no  absolutely not!! Just getting  the tag of the  husband  you didn’t have get any bloody right to show  your power  dominace  on your  wife!! Being  a husband  you didn’t get the right to think  yourself as a god!!  Being  a husband you didn’t get the right  to misconduct with your wife .. or  play with her self respect !! being a wife ... she doesn’t  become a puppet  of their  husband’s hand !!    a relation of the husband and wife ..should be base on understanding nad pure  mutual bond not into a force  or dominancy !! being a man  you have no right to show your power on   a girl!!

Love ?  Love  is a mutual  bond  of understanding !!  love doesn’t means  to show off the power neither it means  to snatch  rather than . to give away !! love  isn’t  maens to hurt your lover!! Love  doesn’t means to show  your  dominance!! Love  doesn’t being get by your status  or money !! love  happens when the  two hearts  mend together!! Love means a  pure bond !!  a sacred bond  !! not  a  teerible joke these days peoples are playing with  !!  love is not  a simple four  letter words ... it maens a lot !!  each letter have a lot  meaning  in it .. LOVE  !! for  some one it becomes   god!!  And for someone’s  it become  possession and obsession !! these days rarely  people worship love rather it  is  a possession and obsession . in many of   people around us !!   and aranv singh raizada’s love is nothing but  a obssesion!!