PART 10

FF : I OWN YOU –A DESIRE  TO MAKE  YOU MINE [SEASON 3]
PART 10:
“ so that means  it will  remind you of  him !! thats why you will abort  her/ him   by aborting would aranv will stop showing his husband right on you say mekkhsuhi  “
“ tell me what  difference will be between you  nad him then !!   what answer will you give to your devi mayai .. that you killed your own baby !! you made fun of her gift !! just because you hate your husband!”
“ khsuhi you have no right to end  al life !!  you have to live for your baby !! what  the bbay’s fault in that you have no right  to insult devi mayai  did  your parents have taught to snatched life !!  who gave you the right ... to closed the baby’sd eyes before he  opened  his eyes in the world !1
 khsuhI: ( yelled)  nahi !! I acnt kill the baby !! I was becoming selfuish !!   how coukld I  even think to kill the part of me who is growing inside me ( she clutches her tummy and acress her tummy)
 khushi: I am sorry baby  mumam become selfish !! . I will live baby mumam will live !! mumma will live for you !! plz forgive your muamm baby  she become so  confused in her problems that she tries to harm you she  lost her sense between right and werong not for nayone I will live for you !!  baby I am sorry muamma Gandhi hai baby for her won needs she tries to harm you .. mumam ko maaf kar do mumma promise she wont do  it from next time ... she will  give birth to you ....  ( tears rolled down while she caressed her tummy) 
*************************************************************************************
Days passed by following   a week ... and then followed by   month ...  and now khushi  is full one  month    pregenant ... she have stopped  all  her tries to get escpae from   the  grip  of her socalled husband ...  she  decided to give this relation a try ..  to made this mararige  work but   not for herself ... but for the baby  who is  growing inside her!! ....      she knew  what   it  to be meant to be  orphan ... to brought up all alone .. and  she didn’t want ... her  baby to face the same !! .. she knew  as  much a  child neds  amother  he needs a father too ...... and thus she wants  her child  gets both  his  mother and father   beside him ... but  all these  30 days ... were  the same for him ...  the same torture the same manhandling and the same dreadful nights  !!... everynight  aranv woulf forced her on bed ....  he  wouldn’t show any mercy  on her ...  and wouldn’t care of what situation she is  right now  but ...   only  know  one thing to get his own pleasure !! ... and  if    khushi tries to  deny  him ....  then khsuhi would have to suffered  worst of him ... that’s  how  the  way he treats  her !! ....  and khushi  would just  tolerate everything for her baby  !! ...
 It was  Sunday .... while .. khushi  just  opened up her eyes .. as the sun rays hit on her eyes ...  she  opened her eyes ..... while rubbing it .. while .. she  felt a weght on her .. and flinched to find it was arnav’s  arms which was circling around her waist while  his manhood was poking her  from her back  under the duvet as  he was cudling him .. khushi flinched shroving his hand off  her ... feeling  disgusted !! . tears rolled down her cheeks as she gathered the sheet  closed to her chest and sat  up  on the bed ... while resting her head  on the  headboard and  sighed ....while  closing her eyes  and let  out  a drop of tears to escaped from her eyes !
Khushi  opened her eyes . and  placed her palm  over her tummy and caressed her tummy  by her palm and said in a most whispering tone ...
Khushi : baby .... come to mumma soon !!  she  have noone except  you !!  you are the only  hope  of mine !! only  one to  heal  all my  wounds !! baby ... only for you muma is suffering everything beta !!  taki  you get  a good future !! beta  only for you I am in this  house ...  I  know  how it to be  to brought  up without your parents !! .... and I don’t  want my  baby to be brought up without his father name !  being an orphan !! beta ... mumaa har  saas  tumhare liye hi le reha hai ... just  come to mumma baby  .. (  tears  rolled down her cheeks  as she   caressed her  tummy ..... while talking to her baby   then her eyes  fell  on the calendar   hunging over the  wall  she just  down of thwe bed  gathering  her bedsheet  around  her   chest  tightly  and just walked toward the calendar and stood infront of  it  remuvinga  red marker she circled the date .... she wiped out  her  tears and walked toward the  dressing table and stood infront of the mirror   looking at herself   imidiately nad  tried to give a weak smile) 
 Khushi: baby  today  ..  it’s being one month  completed since you have come in my womb !!! bachah and some more  8 months  then  you will be  in my lap !!     mumma just cant wait to hold  you  in her arms bachah !! ( she said while exting both her palm infront of her as in the same way  mother   hold a new born baby   in her arms )   I know mumma  is very bad  mumma is realy bad !! ....  that  mumam tries to   end  you in the beginning but mumma was helpless  !!        mumma was all alone mumam was messed up   with  all the surrounding !! but  now mumma  wont  get  weak !!  mumma will be strong from now on  !! Kyuki  now   you are with me   hai nah bachha !!  you will be my  support hai nah baby !! ... you will nah !! ... bas   kuch mahine fir ekbar  tu aa jayega  sab  thik ho jayega !!  ( she was murmuring  while caressing her tummy by her palm ...  nad tears were rolling down her cheeks that’s when .... some  one came and hugged  her from behind while wrapping  his arms around her waist while digging his  face on the crook of her neck !!  and  literally sucking it ..... while khushi just  get numb  knowing who   he was .. she instantly closed her eyes nad clutched the bedsheet in her fist  tightly ovcer her chest ..   and  was trying ahrd to  stopped her tears to come out ... arnav    raising his haed from her neck ... !! and looked  at her from the mirror!!
Arnav : (  in his husky tone ) what are you doing standing here  sweetheart!! ... hmm ??     seeing how much beautiful you are !! or asking the  mirror to say ...  how much sizzling hot you are!!  ( he  held  her shoulder and turned around to face him!!  while khushi was still closing her eyes in faer)  look at me when I  am talking  to you !! open your  eyes let me also see my .. darling   wife!! 9 khsuhi just opened her  eyes but you couldn’t find any blush .. any shyuness  any  love in her eyes ... as a  wife should  feel  by her hubby’s  this kind of behavior  but what you can see only pain and sorrow !! ,[, you know there  are many  womens like khushi  ...  who  just  give up in sake  of  their  family respect   or child future and keep on tolerating the dominance of husband !!  how  much  strong ...  your rival is !! but you shouldn’t give up soon !  once you will fail ..second  you will fail  may be number of time you get defeated but  at  the end you  will get justice  !! .. there is proverb in benagli  ‘koshto na  korle keshto paojay nah “ without  hardship  you cant win the  heart of lord Krishna “  so  you ned to  fight  for your rights and justice]
Arnav : baby!!  I don’t like anyone except me  to gaze  on you  like this  ... not even this mirror !!... ( he  said while trailing  down his finger on  her cheeks)  umhh I tell you  sweetheart  how much beautiful and intoxicant you are for me !! ...   ( he  said while garbbing her by her waist and pulled her close to him making her softness bounced over his hardtoned chestand khushi shivered by his touch as  he lend ... and placing a rough bite on her  earlobe he whispered ) I have slept with many but they aren’t like you !!  they doesn’t able to satisfy me the way you do ... you know why because  I  love you baby !! (   khushi felt  cheap and disgusted she felt to  place  tight slap on her cheek !!  what kind of man he is  ? didn’t he feel ashame while uttering all this infront  of  her ??? infront of his  own wife !!    he  love her ? and comparing  her  with  those hookers ? what kind of love is this ??     khushi scrunched her eyebrows and cursed herselkf to think  that once  she   have  made this man her boyfriend !! )  arnav’s ahnd moved upward toward  her chest ...  and   held her hand ... on the palce  she was holding  the sheet over her breast .. she clutched it tightly ... not making aranv to remuv it wjhile aranv  get pissed of by her beahviour and pressed her one bossom  hardly .. making khushi yelled in pain . and her hand automatically ...  dropped down ... while  making the sheet fell down ... making aranv smirked while arising his eyebrow  seeing her naked infront of  him ... and then ...  roamed his lusty eyes all over her while khushi’s tears started rolling down she was feeling humiliated ..... and aranv picked her up in his arms and walked  to the bed ,.... and  while placing   her on the bed .. he get top of her and took her   one bossoms  in his mnouth while cupping the other  by his hand ...  while .. sucking and  nibbling her nipples roughly ..   and then followed by the  act !! )
********************************
 It was nearly evening when khushi  came downstairs getting dressed in a pink full sleeves top and  jeans  and find arnav talking   with aman who have came to give  him file ...  over something it seems they were discussing  about  something really important !!! ... but  realizing khushi’  present aranv  stopped imidaitely ... and aman looked at  khsuhi and tries to give  afke smile  whereas khushi too faked a smile ...  it seems from their  facial expression they  were realy tensed about  some   matter ! arnav  roamed his eyes on her  from top to buttom while then turned to amna and said !! 
Arnav ; yaeh!!  We will  discuss about  it  latter !! you may leave now aman !!  ( aman  got up frpom the couch and  said)
 Aman : yaeh   sir ...  ( nodding his haed  and left from there)

Arnav : (  stood up from thje couch and looked at khushi who was  standing   just few inches beside them )  what  the hell you are doing here ?  humari   baate sun rahi thi  !!! han itna tameez bhi nahi hai tumme !!   ( stepping forward toward her)  biwi ban gayi ho  toh kya sir pe charogi ?? hmmh ???  ( khsuhi just stared at  him       blankly) aur  ( scanning her)  yeh sab kya hai ? kahi jaa rahi ho  kyat um ???  ( khsuhi just stared at him .. blankly and then gulped  )
 Khushi: ji han woh ...... ( before  she complete aranv shuttered her with another qwestion)
Arnav : ( gritting his terth) kisse  puchjkar bhaar jaa rahi hoon !! bahut apni man ki karne lagi ho nah haan ? puch nab hi zaruri nahi samjha  mujhse haan ??  ( stepping toward her)
Khushi: (  gulping down her  fear) ar..aranv I was .... going to meet  payel !! bas !!
Arnav : kahi nahi jaugi !!  do you get that !! .....  
Khushi: aranv please  trust me ...  I am going to meet  payel only !! . that’s it .. if you don’t trust you could come with me !1 aranv fresh air  is also  good for the baby !! ...
Arnav : thik hai .... go !! ( cupping  her cheeks) I trust  you baby  !! ....  but  don’t dare to break my trust varna  you have to pay a big .. compensation   for it !! .....  go   but take the driver  with you !!  (  he  give a quick peck  on her lips  nad khushi walked out of the house)
****************************
Khushi’s car stopped infront of a café ..and she get down  of the car and walked  inside the open café !!  ..she walked inside and find  payel  waving her hand  toward her ... khushi smiled nad walked toward her !!  and payel hugged her !!  while khushi too hugged her back after such  along she is able to met her !! almost after two months  they are meeting actually almost after two month she is able  to freely breathe  in the  fresh air ....  of outside world from that mansion!!
 Payel(  pulling back from the hug) ohh baby!! Hows you !! I miss you so much  and you know  I was craving  to  see you from so long !! but you seems  to forgot me  after  you get married  !! huh !! pati  se pyar  karne mein itna busy  hogayi  ki .. apne friend ki bhi yaad bhi nahi ayi tujhe !! ( she pouted while khushi just lifted her gazed down only she knew what she  is suffering through all this month   .. how would she tell her!! .. ... in what  sorrowness she is in how would she tell what a beast her husband is !!   .. she just sighed while hiding her tears ... and afked a smile and said!!  )
Khushi:  have you decided to kep on blaberring !!  while  standing here .... only ..
 Payel: ( slapping her forehead a bit) shuh !! ...  come  have  asit (  they both sit  while pulling their chair  and  payel ordered something for them ! )  umhhh  .. one  mixed fruit salad and   one .. papaya salad  yopur favourite hai nah  khush!! ..
Khushi: 9 stopping her) no payel !! not papaya salad  !! I  am not6 allowed to have this !! in this  condition !! it’s not good for the baby !! ( payel just  looked  at khushi with  surprised) 
Payel ; baby  !! you mean ? you mean ( khushi nodded meekily)   omg  ( she exclaimed with joy)    I ma going   to   be  maasi !!!  yeahh .. you are pregenant !! ... 9 she almost jumped out of her sit and hugged her tightly  and khushi too smiled  )
Payel : y  don’t  you told me before han ?? now  you  telling me actually you didn’t but I find out myself !!
 Khsuhi: now you get to know nah !! !! aur waise bhi .. he didn’t want me to  leak this news  outside before 3 month !! ( she sighed and payel nodded )
 Payel : (  holding her palm in her’s) khsuh  !! you are happy nah  ( khushi looked at her  while staring at her blankly )  I mean to say ...  I maen ...  you  had broke up ... with him ...  then suddenly  one day we get to know you both get married then after  that ,,, there is no news of your’s ... . after so many month  I able to contact you !! hope you are fine !! and  see yourself what you have made yourself didn’t you take care of yourself !!  you are happy nah !!  ( khsuhi’s eyes welled up but she gulped down her tears and   shook her head in no )
 Khushi:  (  diverting the topic )  it’s none like that you say about  urself !! whats you going on  in ur life!! 
 Payel: nothing much!!  Aur   hows  your modeling going !!  haan ???  I am sure now ar all contracts are your’s ..asr ki biwi jo ho!!
 Khushi :  modeling ?  ( confused) I left it !!
 Payel: what  ?  don’t  ... you kidding ryt ... you left  your careere why ?  so what you get marraiued there  are amny girls  who continued their career  after their mararige  in which  century you are living !!  and this us .... here after getting amraried womens are  having boyfriend and there you  cant continue your career   huh!!  Is it ?? 
 Khushi: 9 lookinga t her) par ??
Payel: par what khushi!!   See khsuhi    you are  an intelligent girl and per a successful diva  I don’t find  ...  you to drown your carer just you get married ...    you  should talk with your husband about  it ....  I am sure  he will understand  it .. and why wont  he !! he himself   is  king of fashion industry !!  .... ( khsuhi sighed)
 khsuhI: but how could I .. I am pregenant !! ... in this condition how could ...i  able to contuinue my career !! 
  payel : why cant  you !!  is their  written anywhere  being pregenant !! .... you have to sacrifise  your carer !!!  while    yopu know  khushi there are many models  who shoots  being pregennat  y cant you !!  if you don’t belive me ask your husband !! he wuld say the same  !! and  you are just in the begging  month here  I don’t find any prob in it ......  think about it an  it will help you to change  your mind a bit !! ( she blinked her eyes and as she  touched her cheeks  and khushi hissed in pain ...as it was the same spot where  arnav  mercilessly   slapped her  last night ....... payel get panicked ... and  said    worryingly )
payel: kya  hua ? what happen ? you ok  !! ( then she noticed the red marks on her cheeks .... and she frowned her eyebrows and lookeda t her while khushio was gulping her teras which was  about to split out at any moment  )   khush!! Whats wrong with  you are you ok !! what this marks are ~!!
 How it comes on your cheks (  she noticed some more marks on her neck .. and even some  cigrete burnt marks on her wrist ...  khushi purposely ... wore  full sleves dress to hide marks from payel   but she failed !!  khsuhi just stood up  and split out in tears and   hugged her tightly throweing herself  over her .. and cried out  loudly in her arms ...  but soon relize her positon and she  pulled abck from the hug  f and  said )
  Khushi; I need to go ....!!  payel !! . I told I will be back within  an hour !!   (  tahts whe khsuhi’s phone ring ..and it’s  arnav’s call she was about to pick and  tahts when payel snatched the phone from her and  reject it ... )   payel!! 
 Payel : what ?? tell me whats wrong  wirh you !! I have being noticing ....  you ...   you have being changed a lot    where is the khushi I knew !! ,. Where is that chattered box !!!  toady you were semed to be lost gloomy I couldn’t find any chirpiness or happiness in your  face  or eyes which was  always in your afce !!  whats the matter !!   and khushi  .. tell me whats wrong with you !!  satill I couldn’t  digest how  could you marry that man !!  whom you have broke up because of  his disgusting  indecent behavior  with you ! then how could you marry him ! how this marks came on you !!  answer me khushi !!  I know there si something  behind  this marriage just  tell me khsuhi just tell me !!  Ia  he tried to  .. tell khsuhi!!
 Khsushi: ( irritatingly ) nothing is wrong I need to go !!  ( she took the phone ...  and  started walking    out of the  café when she bumped upon someone she raised her head and find ..it was none other than aranv .. khushi shivered in  fear feling his rage !!  while  as soon as khsuhi left the house aranv too  followed her  to  trace where actually  she  was going !!  nad thus he find her  here .. though he didn’t   get inside the café  but could heard their talks as they werte  just sitting   just beside the roadside parking area and their voice was almost loud and  listening their converstatyion his anger  pumped in no time !! and he  walked down of the  car  and   barged inside the   café  ..aranv passeda balck look to  payel and then galred at khsuhi while khushi shivered with faer!!
 Khushi: aa..pp  ( stammered)
 Aranv : ( with dangerous tone  ) ahn mein   ? kyu didn’t xpect me here haan ??  did I  disturb  your gposseps hmhh ? ( he galkred at  payel with anger fillewd eyes  and apyel rolled her eyes)   CHALO !!
( khsuhi gulped thinking whats coming next and started walking with him toweard the car avoidsing the conseqwences ...  while as  they were near the car ....  )
 Payel ;  I have ...  not yet finished with her~!! Let me talk !!    ( arnav turned and gritted his teeth) 
Aranv : ( almost roared)  didn’t  you get  me khushi !!  chalo ... get inside    the  car  !!  ( khushi shivered and gulped  and looked at payel helplessly while payel get to  understand what she need to ... and aranv clutched her  wrist  tightly ..... .. making it get bruised  with his   nails .. on the  wounded spot !! .. khushi’s tears welled up ...  and he started dragguing toward her side while payel was just shocked  to se her  the  way  he  treats her ...  she just rushed toward  her ..... and said  holding arnav’s sleves and aranv  instantly  turned and passed  an deadly glarte to  payel with raged filled eyes !!  and gestured at the spot  she hold  his sleeves he gritted here teeth)
 Payel : how could you treat  your wife like that !! is this way a to behave with her!! 
 Khushi: ( almost whispering in taers) payel stop please!!  ( she knew what this can  lead  payel too while aranv  used his free hand .. nad shroved her ahnd off  him )
Arnav :  ( dangerous)  stay  out  of it !!   it’s our personal   matter !! let  us  solve  it !! don’t interfere in  between us!!
  Payel :   if it so  then kep  it  in  the fourwall of your  room why are you bringing  it out !! haan  ??  you are manhandling  her and you are asking me to  numb !!
 Khushi:  payel stop it !! .... please!! ( she just whispered and aranv just galreda t khushi passing a dead look while his clutch   get  tightened on her grip aranv didn’t reply anything  just drag  hewr  and opened the car door and  threw her  inside the sit roughly  and  then looked at  pyel ..
 Aranv : stay out of our matter I don’t like nayone poking  nose in my matters  ..  I am warnuing you  for the first and alst time varna  next  time   be ready to afce the consiqwence girl !!
  Payel : ( angry  )  what will you do han ?? you think I  fear  you !!
Arnav :  right  what  else can I do !! nothing but  let see what can I do to you !! ( he madea  puppy sad  face and     get inside  his sit and drove off)
 To be cntd