Chapter 1

Warning: 🔞Smut Sana and Eunha Skip if you want to...

Sana POV

the girl push me to the red room and I start to undress her I carresed her legs down to her wet center.
"Fuck fuck fuck me" Eunha said in seductive voice I smirk.
I Thrust my finger hard. she moan my name yeah I like you moan my name.

"Ahhhhh Sana I am cumming" Eunha said while panting hard.
She came already I lay beside her and she lay beside me We're both naked.

It's 11 pm I put my Undies on my shirt, ripped jeans and my white shoes. I was about to go when suddenly someone grab me by my wrist.
"Wait Sana" She call me
I throw her my money i think $20,000 dollar to her "Good Job" I said in cold tone.
"Thanks Sana" she said

I went outside the private room. When suddenly someone caught my sight it's a girl with red dress. Well she' hot I can't wait to taste her next I thought.

~~Morning~~

Sana POV

Knock knock knock

"Miss Sana breakfast is ready and this your first day of school" the maid said.

I groan aisshh firstday of school sucks.

I did my moring routine. And went outside

My Stepmom is sitting beside my dad Sana have some breakfast my dad said with serious tone along with my stepmom.

I sat across my stepbrother Jungkook. "Hi noona"
"Hmmm hello" I said with a bit cold tone. I treat him like my own brother but his mom nope never
"Good morning sana" my stepmother greeted me of course with fake smile.
"Morning" with cold tone.
"This your first day of school don't get your self in trouble Sana". Dad said with Serious tone.
"I know what to do" I said with cold tone and stood.
"Yahh don't talk to me like that I am your father" my dad roar
"Opps Sorry father" I said in sarcastic tone. I walk to our garage. What baby should I take with me? I thought while looking around to my car collection. Ferrari? Mustang? Well I should take my Red Lamborgini. I went inside and drove to my school.
Oohhhh Sana Marry me
Yoaahh I love you Sana My fangirl and fanboys screamed as soon as I step inside the school I don't know why the heck do you like me I thought.

"Hey Sana morning" My bestfriend Mina.
"Hey Sana" also my bestfriend Momo.
"Hmm morning" I said in cold tone
"Yah don't give us cold treatment" Mina said while smacking slightly my arm.
"Hey why didn't you answer my call last night?" Momo asked.
"Don't ask I think she fuck again yesterday" Mina said in monotone.
"Well my friends you know me to well" I said.
"Let's go we have a new student today ". Momo said
"New victim huh?" I said and smirk.
"Yeah your victim my ass" mina said
"Yah like you didn't also fuck yesterday Mina" Momo said
"Aishh Never mind Let's go" Mina said and walk to our class.

~~Class~~

"Moved" i said in cold tone.
"Why woud I?" He said it's Bobby my enemy in this school he's also a fuckboy in the school( he's from ikon no hate love him)
"Beacuse this is my place" I said in my cold tone and cold face.
"Bobby baby Sit beside me pls" The girl said with 50 layer of make up and looks like have done a boobs and an ass surgery.
"Ok baby" Bobby said.
"Well your lucky minatozaki someone's waiting for me" I scoffed waiting eww I thought I sat on my place.

~~Ring~~Ring~~Ring~~

Professor Park went in
"Good morning Class we have a new student today please come in". He said so this is it the new student I wish she's hot I thought.
A pale girl went inside the class.
"Hello everyone I am Kim Dayhun Please take care of me" She bowed and slightly smile. "Pls take a sit miss Kim" Sir park said.
She obeyed and sit. She stared at me and I stared back to her with cold face. She look away
Interesting can't wait to taste you miss Kim I thought while licking my bottom lips and smirking.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hi this your Author-nim short chap sorry. Find out of what Sana wants to do to Dahyun.

✔Vote for more parts
✔Comments for suggetion and questions.
✔ Don't be a silent reader suggest any ships you want me to make.
✔No hate Just love everyone.
✔Suggest new character you want me to include to the story.
✔ English is not my First story sorry for wrong grammar.
❌ Plagiarism is bad🙅‍♀️
✔ Sorry for wrong spellings.