Chapter 37

Dahyun's POV

So yep I regret drinking. Before she finally drive me to my wprk Sana drive to my house first I already said to my mom that I stay in Sana's place beacuse of emergency project then cu'z of tiredness I fell asleep and my phone is dead ofcourse I will lie or else my mom will kill me from drinking she was worried sick about me. I am already in the cafe. Sana left about 2 hours ago. 1 hour left need to go to school.

Cling~🔔

"Good morning Ma-" I was cut off when I realize who is my customer guest who my terrifying past is in front of.
"One warm chocolate latte" She said and smirk. I gulp and avoid making eye contact with her. I am still scared of her.
"H-here y..ou g-go miss" I said in nervous tone. She pay and smirk evily I know she's planning something again. My palm start to sweat she walk out while drinking her order. I sigh in relief when she's finally outside the cafe. Phewww I thought.

~few moments later~ (meme jk)

I already change into my uniform.
I smile
"Nayeon unnie I need to go~" I said and grab my bag.
"Oh ok take care" She said and beam a bunny smile while waving.
I went outside and take a deep breath then smile. I decide to just walk for an exercise. I am peacefully walking not until someone held my waist and the other one to my mouth preventing me from shouting.
"Hmmmm" I can only say and shake my body. But this man is stronger than me he drag me to dark alley.
Finally let my mouth go.
"YOU BASTARD WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I shouted.
"Huh boss wants you" He said.
"Who!" I shout.
And he put a handkerchief that made me sleepy.

Sana's POV

I feel hype today and good. But keep my image as a cold playgirl around here the school. I saw Mina and Momo.
"Hi guys" I said and smile.
"Wow what did you eat this morning?" Momo asked.
"Yep why are you smiling like that it's unusual" Mina said.
"Why is it bad to smile?" I asked.
"Nope but why?" Momo asked.
"Yep why?" Mina ask in curious tone. I smile
"Let's just say someone" I said.
"Ahh someone! Wait---" Momo said and her eyes widen.
"What does she/he look like?" Mina asked.
"Pale" I said and walk away smiling.
"What the OMGGGGGG" Mina squeled she's smart.
"NO WAYYYY" Momo also shouyed. Hmmp I thought.

Dahyun's POV

I woke up by a splash of water in my body. I have a blindfold tape on my mouth. I am tied in a chair
"Hahaha your finally awake" someone said.
And remove my tape around my mouth.
"What do you want!" I shouted.
"Wow your brave little girl" He said and pull my hair. I groan from pain.
"Let go of her" Some girly voice said.
She remove my blindfold and revealed her self.
"Hello" She said and smirk.
"What T-t...zuyu" I utter in terrified tone.
She smirk.
"So I saw you and Sana in a bar then Sana playing like a superhero and save you" She said and caress my cheeks.
"And even kissing you in the gym" She said that widen my eyes no she will expose us someone help me I thought. As my whole body started to weaken I can't put Sana's image in danger it's ok if it's only me but Me and Sana Me and Sana.

"Hmm what is your relationship you and Sana?" She asked. And cup my face with one hand then squeze it.
I didn't utter anything my eyes become watery.
"Ow you won't say anything huh?" She said and slap me. And my tears started to fall.
"You know Sana love me?" She said and walking around me.
"And you know that I am her ex?" She asked again and smile evily.
"She's mine" She said and held my face with one hand tightly.
"And I saw you and her kissing in that room?!" She said and slap me really hard I cry even harder.
"S-s..top plea..se" I utter in weak tone.
She laugh evily
"No uh until you said what is your relationship" She said.
"NOW ANSWER ME!" She shouted her body guard jump a little.
My tears are falling to my cheeks.
"So your just going to cry there ok" she said and clap her hand one guy gave Tzuyu an paper.
"Do see this? I am going tp say it to her Dad and to whole school" She asked and I could see she's holding a picture of Sana pinning me and kissing me in the gym. And I cry even louder beacuse Sana's reputation will ruin beacuse of me.
"N-n..oo pl...ease i..will d-do everything...j-ju..st don't
s-s..pread that" I utter while crying.
"Ow really? ok I won't ask anymore about your relationship since I know Sana love me" She said that made a pang effect in my heart.
"Everything huh?" She said and lean closer to my face.
"I want you to.......stay away from her or distance yourself from her if possible drop out in our school and disappear" She utter and smrik.
"I-i c...an't" I utter.
"What? Then I will----"
"Eve..ry thing I can but that" I said.
"No drop out disappear in the school" she said and smirk.
"I-i don't h-have any m...money to do t-that" I utter in weak tone.
"Well it's your problem" She said and snap her fingers a another guy approuch her while giving Tzuyu a chair. Tzuyu sit on the chair.
"You know what Sana is actually the heiress of the Minatozaki family she needs her profile to be clean if so her grandfather will throw her away........if you didn't dropout in the school then......Me as the heiress of Chou's will expose you two even you your going to be in danger her dad will hunt you look for you.....will make you suffer beacuse of what you both did ofcourse he will blame you" She said that made my eyes widen. Tzuyu is also a heiress????
And Sana that's why she have tons of money.
"So now choose it's simple
Y E S" She said and smirk.
Please someone help me I don't want to make Sana suffer beacuse of me. I want Sana to be succesful for being a heiress of their family.

*sniff*
"First I want you to keep that as a secret and make sure Sana's image is safe" I said without stuttering. She smirk
" I will dropout and get out from your sight" I said in a whole determination to protect Sana.....

Sana i......love you......

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
•-•bonjour! how was that?💔 Find out what's going to happend next chapter have a great day Folks😘
Thank you for reading folks.

✔💞 Love Tzuyu Yes or yes?
😘Thank u
✔Vote for more parts
✔Comments for suggetion and questions.
✔ Don't be a silent reader suggest any ships you want me to make.
✔No hate Just love everyone.
✔Suggest new character you want me to include to the story.
✔ English is not my First story sorry for wrong grammar.
❌ Plagiarism is bad🙅‍♀️
✔ Sorry for wrong spellings.