Chapter 19

Wenesday (Event) part 1

Dahyun's POV
5:30

I got up early in the morning. Did my morning routine wear my oversized hoddie and my jeans and rubber shoes. I want to walk around the park. I went downstairs and saw my mom preparing a breakfast. Oh yep I need to confessed that I got fired by what will I reason out?

"M-mom?" I called.
"Yes honey?" She respond while she cook.
"I-i got f-fired to work" I said and shut my eyes. I heard silence and heard a soft giggled. I slowly open my eyes and saw my mom smiling.
"W-what?" I said.
"Hahahah your cute honey" My mom said and pinch my cheeks.
"You know what I really don't like your work it's beacuse your shift in that resturant you say is night and you always sleep there" My mom said as she pat my head. Yep she knows I work for a resturant I felt guilt by lying to my own mom.
"Thanks mom" I said as I hug her She return the hug and giggled.
"Wait about the girl Sana Minatozaki girl" Mom said and break our hug.
"Yes mom?" I asked.
"You think that she should be the girl?" Mom asked.
"I don't really know mom but soon we will find out" I said.
"Ok mom can I have a Morning walk?" I pleaded
"Where?" Mom asked.
"At the park" I said.
"Ok just be careful you and pls have breakfast with us around 7" My mom said.
"Okiee" I said and smile. She smile back. I went outside started to walk to the park.

~park~

I went for the nearest bench to relax. Not until a message I've received.
Ting
Cub🐯
Morning Dub Hey your going to perform in the event right?📩

Morning to Chae It's still early but Yes why?📤

Ahh just asking 📩

Ok if you say so:) 📤

I put my my phone in my pocket.
Hmmm that's weird I thought.
I went for a walk I was busy for my thoughts about Chaeyoung asking me that it's just weird my thoughts got cut off when I bumped into someone.
"Sorry" I bow my head.
"It's ok" She said and give me a bunny smile. She looks like a bunny.
"I think I know you" She said.
"Ow! yes! your Kim Dahyun" She said.
"Y-yes I am dahyun but how do you know me?" I asked she giggled.
"I am Ms. J employee I just see your folder Ms. J office" She said and smile.
"Oopps first of all I am Im Nayeon you csn call me Nayeon unnie whatsoever" She introduce herself and extend her hand I gladly shook it. "Opps I need to go to work" She said and quickly walk away. "AND HEY YOU NEED TO GO THERE MS. J IS GOING TO OPEN THE CAFE" She shouted from a distance. "OK THANKS" I shouted back she mile and I smile back.
Who would thought that waling in the park is going to get me a job I thought.
I saw a blonded girl from a distance along with another girl they look like the're having an arguement. As I got closer the voice seems familar it's Sana what the hell? I thought. I don't have the intentions to heards there convo.

"I heard that your being soft for someone" The girl said.
"I didn't knew you have a friend like her who is she again" She said.
"Is she Dah.....Dahyun yep Kim Dahyun a slut" smirk to Sana and Sana just sigh
"She's not my friend" Sana said. What not a friend.......I thought felt the sting on my chest.
"So...You just used her for your own desire?" She asked and smirk. Used? fake friend? Not again I don't want to happend the same thing I thought while controlling my tears.
"I can fuck anybody I wanted" Sana replied coldly.
"Have fun fucking anyone and for using DAHYUN" The girl emphasize 'Dahyun' and walk away. I was just froze in my place. I didn't knew that this Sana's true intention to me. That's true that she fuck me but not the fake friend for someone's sake for urghhhh!?! My tears finally fall while staring to Sana who is standing like a statue with cold face she looks like she really meant the thing she said.
I saw Sana glance at my direction and I started to run but she follow I can tell I can see her shadow
"YAH!" Sana shouted. I just started to run I don't know where to go. As my tears continued to fall. "YAH STOP THERE?!" She shouted again. I just sprint faster. After a few minutes of running I don't have enough fatigue. I ended up to Chaeyoung's Apartment. I knock