Chapter 16

Tuesday

Third person's POV
O shit this can't be no no no she's not Dahyun who I fuck 3x in total shit shit no this is a dream yes only dream sana and sana pinch her self
Ouch shit it hurts fuck She mumble.

Now what should I do Sana thought while looking to the pale girl who is still sleeping peacefully on the bed..........
Should I say I am the girl? Sana thought little Sana know that the pale girl is just pretending to be asleep beacuse she wanted to know what would be Sana's reaction when she knew it was her Kim Dahyun. She decide to play like sleeping and Dahyun thought she should tell Sana..............

"D-d-ahyun?" Sana asked like a whispher. But Dahyun still playing asleep.

"DAHYUN!?" Sana shouted.
Which Dahyun starled by that...
And open her eyes slowly
Shit this is it we're gonna end our friendship huhuhu Dahyun thought.

Dahyun's POV

I was fucking scared of what Sana's reaction can be........
Like hell

I slowly open my eyes I saw Sana's face I can't understand what is her reaction if shocked, angry, or disgust. I sit properly on the bed and grab the blanket to cover my upper part of my body. As I look down I can't see Sana's reaction if she's gonna burst out...........

No one is talking the room is filled with silents for 3 minutes. Not until Sana spoke.

"What are you doing having sex with anyone?" She asked in a cold tone.
"I-i needed a-a m-m-money for my mom" I said the truth. And begging for my tears not to fall.
Pls this fucking tears not now I thought. Controlling my tears not to fall I am still looking down the bed.
"So having sex with anyone is the solution?" She asked in the same tone Cold.
"N-no the first we did 'it' is My mom's is in the hospital I don't really have a d-dad and I am the one who work for my sister,mom and myself" I said and my tears finally fall on my cheeks.

Sana's POV

I didn't knew that they would be this broke. And she doesn't have a dad. She's the one who work she sacriface herself that night...... I thought *sob* I look over the girl who is sobbing and crying now. I sigh and hug the girl and tap her back and break the hug she's wiping her cheeks like a kid cute I thought.........

Dahyun's POV

"Sana can I ask a request?" I asked ad look directly to her eyes.
"Hmmmm?" Sana hummed.
"Can we keep this as a secret?" I asked.
It takes for a minute for her to answer.
"Yes......." She answer I sigh in relief.
"But in one condition" She said.
Ofcourse fuck shit......I cursed in my mind.
"W-what is it?" I asked.
"We will fill each other's desire and we're still friends but not in the bed........." she said and smirk.
I gulped.
"W-w-what if I disagree?" I asked in nervous tone.
"Then I would spread a rumors" She said in evil tone. I sigh and I would be kick out the school.
I think I would honestly say that I like the feeling of having sex with her it's not bad I thought.
"O-ok I a-agree" I said she smirk.
She pulled me in a rough kiss. I respond.
"Like that and we're still friends in public like friends with benifits nothing bed friends for short but our friendship will never change as a friend...." She said and wear her clothes.

Friends with benifits...........

My mind still processing about that thingy........she sure act sweet at the school in front of me...but know she act like a hungry human.

"Hurry up and put your clothes on" She said.
"Or you want me to dress you?" She said and smirk.
"N-no I can do it" I utter.

And put my clothes on and get ready. She's staring on my body.
I could feel my cheeks heated up.

"L-let's go" I utter she hold my hand. Look she's holding my hand like a girlfrien---no like a sweet girl she's so confusing sometimes I thought while she's dragging me outside the bar.

~Parking lot~

"Get in" She said. I just obeyed not wanted to have and arguement since I am still recovering over my answer of being her bed friends........

The ride is filled with silents. No one is talking......

~Dahyun's house~

I went outside and wait for Sana.
"Dubu I will fetch you later" She said and smile a bit.
"A-ah n-no I can go to school by my ow----" I said but cut off by Sana.
"Nope I will or I will spread rumors about us having se-----" I automatically put my palm on her mouth. But she smirk she lick and bite my palm. I automatically blush by that action and remove my hand.
"Now choose" She said sternly and smirk.
"O-ok" I said with an unsure answer.

I didn't thought that Sana can be this bold I thought.

She smile and went in to her car. And drove away I sigh in relief.

Sana's POV

I am still couldn't believe that Dahyun is the girl who I meet to the bar and make out for the third time.
But to ease the awkward between us I just tease and talk to her like nothing happend to us like that.
But I like that idea of being friends with benifits thingy. I like having sex with anyone to fill my desire...........
Later I will fetch Dahyun to school...........

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hello this your Author-nim. Vote for more parts. Sorry if this is a short chap. My school project and quizes are killing me. There's a lot of things gonna happend between Sana and Dahyun soon. Find out what's going to happend next chapter have a great day Folks😘

✔Vote for more parts
✔Comments for suggetion and questions.
✔ Don't be a silent reader suggest any ships you want me to make.
✔No hate Just love everyone.
✔Suggest new character you want me to include to the story.
✔ English is not my First story sorry for wrong grammar.
❌ Plagiarism is bad🙅‍♀️
✔ Sorry for wrong spellings.