Chapter 38

So I thought Sana and Suho will be reaveal as a couple of 2020. it turns out it's Momo and Heechul please let's support the couple like how we support our
leader-nim Park Jihyo and Kang Daniel. So Dahmo is down huhu and Sana is still gay in 2020.
No matter what let's support every member in their decision.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sana's POV

~Breaktime~

For many hours
What the actual fuck? I didn't saw any shadow of the pale girl. I don't know where she is?
"Hey Momo did you see Dahyun?" I asked.
"No why?" She ask and smirk.
"Nothing" I said and look away I
was acutually worried that girl.

SUPER FASTFORWARD

I bid my goodbye to Mina and Momo. And I didn't also saw Tzuyu which is weird her dad never allowed her to have absences.
Class dismissed but I didn't saw Dahyun I tried to call her but no one is answering the phone. And text she didn't even seen me what's up with her? I thought and feel worried. Aisshhh that girl maybe she's taking her rest beacuse she's tired? from I think so I would see her at school tommorow then.

I just shurg it off and went home. I think she's tired and taking her beauty rest.

Dahyun's POV

I am still stuck here in Tzuyu's place.
"Hey ghost" Tzuyu call I look at her weakly.
"I will let you out and shut your mouth...or you know what will happend if you tell anyone about it" She said and smirk. Tzuyu walk behind my chair where I am sitting. Untied me I rub my wrist I have bruise it it's purple how am I gonna hide this. Fondation?
"Ok ghost get out make sure to shut your mouth" Tzuyu smile evily. I feel terrified by looking at her evil smiles. I can't even walk I feel down.
"Boy you know what to do" Tzuyu quickly signal her men.
The two of them held me and put me in a van. I weakly look both of them my whole body is trembling and bruises everywhere.
"W-w..here we...g-going?" I weakly ask can't even breath properly.
"Boss said where gonna drop you home and she said make sure shut your mouth if you tell someone about it just make sure that man/woman won't say anything to police or anyone" A deep manly voice said.
I weakly nod and lean my back then close my eyes.

I-i.....am...tired.......

After some minutes you felt a tap on your shoulder.
"Hey kid!"
I weakly open my eyes.
"Welcome to your home" He said.
"And please take note about our boss order" He said and smirk.
They quickly push me put of the van I fell in the ground blood beside my lips bruises everywhere I can't even open my eyes properly.

I could see my house they didn't drop me in front of my house still 2 houses away. I weakly got up and walk I am limping I am injured I am weak Tzuyu is a total pyschopath she's insane I don't know if I can attend school by tommorow. I think I won't beacuse I am gonna die...
..

I am infront of the door I knock.
I am greeted by my mom with widen eyes.
"WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND TO YOU DAHYUN!?" Mom said in panic tone ad quickly held my waist.
"SANDARA HELP!" Mom shouted I could see she's crying I am also crying from pain guilt beacuse I made my mom worried.
My sister is also shock her eyes tells it all she's terrified from what she saw infront of her.
"UNNIE!" She said and quickly approuch us her eyes got teary I know she's about to cry.
Both of them help me sit on the sofa.
"Dear get some first aid kit quick!" My mom said ad her tears run down on her cheeks.
"Dahyun sweetie tell me what happend who did this to you? We need tp tell the cops" My mom said and caress my bruise cheek.
I held her hand softly.
"M-mom....don't...tell...this
...t-to..anyone.." I utter
"What? Why?" She ask I rub the back of her palm.
"I-ishi is ....back" I said weakly and I am crying from the pain.
"What?!" My mom shouted.
"M-mom..... I-i will...explain..everything...when..I am..o-ok..s-sorry" I utter as my tears still falling.
"We need to go to the hospital quick" Mom said
"SANDARA FORGET THAT WE NEED TO GET YOUR UNNIE TO THE HOSPITAL!" My mom shouted and my vision got blurry.
"Mom....don't..tell..anyone..please...for..the..s-sake..of..your..s-safety..e-even..cops" I said and passed out the last thing I hear is my Mom shouted my name loudly.