Chapter 31

Dahyun's POV

as possible as I went in. My mother is waiting infront of the door.
"Another one huh" Mom said in teasing tone and smirk. I sigh
"No mom" I said.
"Ow your ok honey" She said in worried tone.
"I am ok I am just tired" I said and fake a smile.
"Ok sweetie you should rest now" My mom said and hug me tightly.
Ouch! I thought and I bite my lips to manage not to scream in pain my shoulder??!?! I thought.
"Go to your room now" Mom said and smile. I just force a smile and quickly sprint to my room.
I quickly remove the hoddie that Momo unnie lend me. I look over myself in the mirror in my room. I sigh I have a bruise in my shoulders really does Tzuyu really hate me that much I am tired from running away I sigh.

~flashback~

Dahyun is just a normal kid that want to learn. She's sweet kind, and reliable. Dahyun become popular in their school by playing piano dancing and being a smart student. She's also beutiful. A lot of students adore her except for Ishi Chou (Tzuyu) the princess and rich among the students in the school. She's probably jealous of Dahyun beacuse of her way of having friends in a short amount of time.
"Yah buy something to eat" Ishi said like she's having a nanny beside her.
"Who do you think you are huh?" The innocent Dahyun asked.
"I am just the princess in our clan Chou and the richest in this school" Tzuyu said like an arrogant boss in her own office.
"Chou princess you look like an alien from starwars" Dahyun mumble but Tzuyu clearly heard the pale girl.
"Huh mumbling you want me to cut your tongue little girl?" Tzuyu asked and face her group and smirk.
"Huh buy your own food since your filthy rich" Dahyun said bravely and the group of girls behind Tzuyu's back started to laugh and that made Tzuyu's temper to boil.
"Huh?" Tzuyu said and grab Dahyun's collar throw Dahyun againts the wall that made Dahyun groan in pain. She's small her enemy is taller than her and probably stronger than her.
"Now what little girl?" Tzuyu asked and smirk. Dahyun look at her weakly. And smile and still try to tease the tall girl.
"Oh you didn't learn your lesson yet huh?" Tzuyu asked and start to kick,slap and spits on her.
Locking to a room everyday that traumatize Dahyun and having absences in every classes. Dahyun suffer and transfer to other school to start a new life. Dahyun's dad also disappear like a buble life is hard for her and her family no one can work her father disappear and she need to work. And meet Chaeyoung Chaeyoung help Dahyun to have a work and ended up in a club.

~flashback off~

Dahyun's POV

I continued to stare myself in the mirror. All the suffering pain is comming back in my head plus my feeling from falling to the cold palygirl in our school. Made me cry I wipe my tears and grab an oversized hoddie and shorts. I also put some ointment in my injured shoulder. And take a deep breath.
"Fighting!" I motived myself.
"Dahyun?" Mom call.
"Yes mom?" I asked.
"Let's eat" Mom said.
"Where is my sister?" I asked in worried tone. It's getting late now
"Eh wait a minute" Mom said and grab her phone check and text someone.
"She said she's going home and she's in a cafe xxxx" Mom said.
"Ok mom can I fetch her it's already late" I said.
"Huh ok honey take care" Mom said.
"Ok mom bye"I said and kissed her cheeks and went out.

I decided to walk put both of my hands in the pocket of the hoddie and feel the wind passing by. Feel it
When I am already there I went in and the aroma of bake goods and coffee welcome in this unique cafe. I look around to find my sister mission accomplish I found her with someone familar. Both of them smiling and laughing there ass out. I went near oh my mother jupiter it's Sana I thought.
I went near firstly I calm my heart before going in there I clear my throat. Both of them look in my direction both of them automatically smile.
My sister got up from her chair and hug me.
"Sissy you don't have to fetch me here" She said as she broke our hug. I lool at her in a serious face
"Hmp what if someone is already courting you and ask you to his boyfriend" I said in serious tone.
And Sana seems startled by the words came out in my mouth What I am her older sister I thought.
"Aishh unnie" She said and blush.
"Huhuh Why are you blushing young lady?" I asked sternly that made the shiba giggle.
"No one is courting me" She said and pout.
"Look Sana unnie is laughing" She pointed to Sana and I look at her she smile. I immediately look away my poor heart is breaking apart and what happend earlier is flashing in my head.
"Lucky you unnie someone court----" I automatically shut her by my covering her mouth with my palm. And look over the Shiba who is already looking at me in intense stare. Why is she giving that stare I thought. I clear my throat.
"You two what are you doing here?" I asked and change the topic.
"Ahh Sana unnie saw me here and treat me" She said and adorably smile. I sigh
"Yep that's true" Sana comfirmed.
"Here's your take out ma'am" A waitress cmae and give a box to Sana.
Sana didn't utter anything. Rude to others thought.
Sana gave a black card. For jisoo's sake how many pocket maney does she have seriously?!?!?! I thought.
After a while we went outside and ended up Sana drag us in her gorgeous car.
After the ride
"Unnie unnie come in for a while" My sister said in excited tone. When did they became thjs close I thought.
"No problemo" Sana said and smile.
I went in and heading inside. Leaving those idiots outside

"Hi" My mom said and open her arms I open mines too..........
...............And she turned her direction I blink twice.
Huh Hotdog? I thought. I look behind and saw my mom squishing Sana into a hug.
"H-hi Aunt" Sana utter.
"Hi Dear how are you?" My mom asked and break the hug.
"I am fine thank you how about you aunty?" Sana asked in respectful tone.
"Me too dear" Mom said sweetly I clear my throat and open my arm.
"Where's mine~" I said cutely.
"Uwu my princess is jealous" Mom said and hug me.
I could see the two giggling. I rolled my eyes.
"Aunty here by the way" Sana said and handed a box to my Mom. I think it's a cake? I thought.
"Thank you dear take a dinner with us if you won't mind" My mom said and smile Sana smile back.
"I will aunt thanks for the offer" Sana said and smile my mom smile back.
"Wait a minute" My mom said and went to the dining table.
"Uhm unnie's I am just going to change" My sister said and sprinted to her room.
I sat down in the sofa with Sana.
"Wait here" Sana said and stand up and went outside.
"Here" She said and handed me a plastic bag.
"Huh?" I said and look what's inside. Wow chocolate cream puff and a choco pie.
"Wow unnie thank you" I said and flash my killer smile.
"Your welcome dubu" She said and smile. Shit that smile I thought. I grab the chocolate cream puff.
"Hmmm delicious" I utter. I look over her I extend my hand while holding the chocolate cream puff.
And put the other hand in beneath the puff. She take a bite and smile. Cute I thought.
"EHEM!" My sister fake a cough that made me jump a little.
"Here" I said and give her a puff.
"Thanks" She said.
"Uhu sorry" I said.
"It's ok dubu" She said.
"Dinner's is ready kids!" Mom shouted from the kitchen the three of us went to the living room.....

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
•-•Hello Ishi or rather Tzuyu and Dahyun's past ey?. Find out what's going to happend next chapter have a great day Folks😘
Thank you for reading folks.

✔💞 Love Tzuyu Yes or yes?
😘Thank u
✔Vote for more parts
✔Comments for suggetion and questions.
✔ Don't be a silent reader suggest any ships you want me to make.
✔No hate Just love everyone.
✔Suggest new character you want me to include to the story.
✔ English is not my First story sorry for wrong grammar.
❌ Plagiarism is bad🙅‍♀️
✔ Sorry for wrong spellings.